Senior Director, Digital Marketing Suite
Product – Product Management /
Since its inception in 2003, driven by visionary college students transforming online rent payment, Entrata has evolved into a global leader serving property owners, managers, and residents. Honored with prestigious awards like the Utah Business Fast 50, Silicon Slopes Hall of Fame - Software Company - 2022, Women Tech Council Shatter List, our comprehensive software suite spans rent payments, insurance, leasing, maintenance, marketing, and communication tools, reshaping property management worldwide.
Our 2200+ global team members embody intelligence and adaptability, engaging actively from top executives to part-time employees. With offices across Utah, Texas, India, and the Netherlands, Entrata blends startup innovation with established stability, evident in our transparent communication values and executive town halls. Our product isn't just desirable; it's industry essential. At Entrata, we passionately refine living experiences, uphold collective excellence, embrace boldness and resilience, and prioritize diverse perspectives, endeavoring to craft a better world to live in.
Entrata Software, a leading provider of property management software solutions, is seeking an experienced and dynamic Product Management leader to join our innovative team in Lehi, Utah.
In this role, you will be responsible for driving the strategic direction, innovation, and success of our suite of digital marketing products.
As a key leader, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver solutions that empower property management teams to enhance their marketing efforts through modern, data-driven strategies.
Your work with enterprise customers to enable experience management and optimization through our products will deliver a huge impact on the success of their business outcomes.
This position is based in Lehi, Utah.
- Define the strategic vision and roadmap for the Digital Marketing Suite, aligning with the company's overall product strategy.
- Lead a team of product managers to conceptualize, plan, and execute the development of new digital marketing capabilities that embrace the ecosystem of partners and products in the experience management space.
- Conduct market research and gather customer feedback to identify market trends, customer needs, and competitive insights.
- Collaborate closely with engineering, design, and marketing teams to ensure successful product launches and updates.
- Monitor product performance, analyze metrics, and iterate on strategies to drive user engagement and revenue growth.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders, including enterprise customers, partners, and internal teams.
- Work with sales and customer success teams to support product positioning, sales enablement, and customer satisfaction.
- Keep up-to-date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies in the digital marketing and property management space.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or related field, or higher education degree in business, law or related field.
- 8+ years of experience in product management or related roles within the software industry, including 3+ years in a leadership role.
- Strong understanding of software development processes, and methodologies.
- Exceptional communication skills, with the ability to present complex concepts clearly and persuasively.
- Proven ability to navigate enterprise companies purchasing software
- Proven track record of successfully launching and managing software products.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to interpret data insights and make informed decisions.
- Strong understanding of digital marketing strategies, including SEO, SEM, social media, CDPs, and analytics.
- In-depth knowledge of products such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Amplitude, and Google Adwords.
- 2+ years experience as a software engineer or related role within the software industry.
- Familiarity with Agile/Scrum methodologies, product management tools, and AI frameworks.
- Previous experience working with cross-functional, geographically dispersed teams and enterprise customers.
Flexible and transparent culture with remote and hybrid work options, generous vacation time, and frequent company recharge days for work-life balance.
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision coverage, including fertility benefits, available for eligible employees and their families.
HSA/FSA options and employer-paid disability benefits provided for eligible employees.
Access to 401(k) or similar retirement plans with employer matching for eligible employees, ensuring long-term financial security.
Wellness initiatives promoting physical and mental well-being, access to an onsite gym at HQ, mental health resources, wellness challenges, and employee assistance programs.
Family-centric leave policies supporting new parents during significant life events.
Entrata Cares programs offering opportunities for volunteerism, charity events, and giving back to our community.
Exclusive Previ cell phone plan and discounts on services or local business partnerships for additional employee benefits.
Access to the Entrata apparel store for discounted branded merchandise and apparel.
But members of the Entrata team aren’t just intelligent and ambitious, they’re the living embodiment of another core Value: “Teamwork and Collaboration.” Entrata is dedicated to creating a workplace where a diverse and inclusive team thrives in an environment free from discrimination. We provide equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other applicable characteristics protected by law.
It’s a great place to work! Will you join us?