Authentication Support Operations Manager (Sneakers)
New York, NY /
Support Operations – Authentication Support (Sneakers) /
Entrupy is a global technology company whose mission is to protect businesses, borders and consumers from transacting in counterfeit goods. Entrupy has developed a patented technology system which utilizes a combination of AI and computer vision to instantly identify and authenticate high value physical goods.
Entrupy’s solutions serve business customers including leading luxury brands, retailers, e-commerce marketplaces and online resellers in over 60 countries. Entrupy is growing quickly with team members based in the US, India, Japan and Brazil.
Entrupy’s solutions in market:
- Coordinate daily Authentication Support Operations, ensuring organizational excellence
- Help management implement organizational objectives, strategies, policies and tactics for authentication operations
- Analyze business performance data for the authentication support operations team
- Develop actionable recommendations for operational productivity, quality control and accuracy
- Provide development, coordination and oversight of the following for the Authentication Support Operations team:
- Comfortable working for a growing global team across different time zones
- Support the development of internal systems and knowledge repositories to improve the delivery of Entrupy Sneaker Authentication
- Standard operations processes, policies and protocols
- Maintaining professional relationships with team members and clients, with a commitment to quality service
- All human resources responsibilities, including hiring, training, disciplining, terminating
Skills and Qualifications
- 3-5 years experience in an Operations role in the sneakers industry
- Prior experience authenticating sneakers
- Proven track record of analyzing operation data and improving operating quality and efficiency
- Experience managing a large and growing remote workforce and operating efficiently in a virtual environment
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with various stakeholders
- Prior experience in building operations team and ability to deal with ambiguity in fast-growing startup environment
- We want you to have enough time to unwind. PTO of 20 days a year that stacks. Additionally US company-wide holidays of 14 days/year.
- Health, dental, vision, all covered. A range of options across providers to choose from.
- We want you to invest in your future. 401K plan which employees can participate in
- We also offer commuter benefits (pre-tax contributions for public transport)