Sneaker Data Collector (Los Angeles)
Los Angeles, California /
Support Operations – Authentication Support (Sneakers) /
Entrupy is a global technology company whose mission is to protect businesses, borders and consumers from transacting in counterfeit goods. Entrupy has developed a patented technology system which utilizes a combination of AI and computer vision to instantly identify and authenticate high value physical goods.
Entrupy’s solutions serve business customers including leading luxury brands, retailers, e-commerce marketplaces and online resellers in over 60 countries. Entrupy is growing quickly with team members based in the US, India, Japan and Brazil.
Entrupy’s solutions in market:
Entrupy is seeking a Sneaker Data Collector based in the Los Angeles, CA area, for an initial project-based employment period of 6 months. The Sneaker Data Collector will be responsible for capturing high-quality images of popular sneaker styles using Entrupy's image capturing hardware and mobile application. This role requires the ability to handle different image capturing workflows, work collaboratively with our team to understand imaging requirements, and proficiently tag metadata in our dashboard. We are looking for candidates who demonstrate a deep interest towards sneakers and can adapt to working in a fast moving environment.
- Capture high-quality images of sneakers using our existing setup and sneaker app
- Handle different image capturing workflows, including on-white and lifestyle images
- Work collaboratively with our team to understand imaging requirements and ensure images meet our standards
- Proficiently tag metadata in our dashboard to ensure accurate product information
- Ensure all product information, including images and descriptions, are accurate and up-to-date
- Work with other team members to meet production and deadline goals
- Assist with other tasks as needed, including organizing and tracking inventory
Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college coursework preferred
- Prior experience in sneaker imaging or photography would be a plus
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to capture high-quality images of sneakers
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
$18 - $20 an hour
This role is a temporary hourly employment position (non-exempt) for an initial project period of 6 months which may be extended by mutual agreement. During the initial project period it is anticipated that the Sneaker Data Collector will work between 30 and 40 hours per week.