Computer Vision/ML Engineer
Technology – Machine Learning /
Entrupy is a global technology company whose mission is to protect businesses, borders and consumers from transacting in counterfeit goods. Entrupy has developed a patented technology system which utilizes a combination of AI and computer vision to instantly identify and authenticate high value physical goods.
Entrupy’s solutions serve business customers including leading luxury brands, retailers, e-commerce marketplaces and online resellers in over 60 countries. Entrupy is growing quickly with team members based in the US, India, Japan and Brazil.
Entrupy’s solutions in market:
We, at Entrupy, are building the world's best authentication engine for high value goods. We've grown multifold in the last couple of years and work with some of the best retailers (online/offline) around the world. As an ML Engineer, you will get to work with some of the best brains in the industry who are solving high value problems in computer vision at scale. We take pride in having the best-in-class culture and offer an inclusive work environment that helps everyone grow in a positive, fun atmosphere. We can't wait to have you as part of this exciting journey.
We're looking for an Computer Vision/ML Engineer who share a passion towards solving business problems that scale using vision/ML with the following skills:
- Deeper expertise in both traditional and modern computer visionExpertise in linear algebra & probability theory 2D/3D GeometryImage processing
- 2-5 years Experience of using deep learning architectures for image classification, object detection, segmentation.
- Excellent programming skills in Python
- Ability to collaborate with a global team and to work in a fast-paced environment that offers an accelerated growth environment Proficiency working with OpenCV, Tensorflow, Keras, Pytorch
- Experience with distributed training or inference pipelines
- Proven track record of shipping machine learning code to production
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- You will be developing computer vision algorithms and deep learning models to authenticate high value items such as luxury handbags, sneakers and other product categories that we continue to add.
- You will be involved in researching the state of the art methodologies that are applicable to authentication and fingerprinting and work with the team to implement them to improve our solutions for performance (accuracy, speed and user experience).
- You will be a team player and collaborate with Entrupy’s global teams while building solutions.
- You will collaborate with platform engineers and researchers to iteratively build and ship scalable training and inference pipelines for production-ready projects.