Technology – Machine Learning /
Entrupy is a global technology company whose mission is to protect businesses, borders and consumers from transacting in counterfeit goods. Entrupy has developed a patented technology system which utilizes a combination of AI and computer vision to instantly identify and authenticate high value physical goods.
Entrupy’s solutions serve business customers including leading luxury brands, retailers, e-commerce marketplaces and online resellers in over 60 countries. Entrupy is growing quickly with team members based in the US, India, Japan and Brazil.
Entrupy’s solutions in market:
We, at Entrupy, are building the world's best authentication engine for high value goods. We've grown multifold in the last couple of years and work with some of the best retailers (online/offline) around the world. As an ML Lead, you will get to work with some of the best brains in the industry who are solving high value problems in computer vision at scale. We take pride in having the best-in-class culture and offer an inclusive work environment that helps everyone grow in a positive, fun atmosphere. We can't wait to have you as part of this exciting journey.
We're looking for an ML Lead who share a passion towards solving business problems that scale using vision/ML with the following skills:
- Deep expertise in both traditional and modern computer vision
- Expertise in linear algebra & probability theory 2D/3D Geometry
- Image processing concepts
- 8+ years of experience of using deep learning architectures for image classification, object detection, segmentation
- Excellent programming skills in Python Proficiency working with OpenCV, Pytorch, Tensorflow
- Experience with distributed training or inference pipelines
- Proven track record of shipping machine learning code to productionAbility to collaborate with a global team and to work in a fast-paced environment that offers an accelerated growth environment
- Experience of leading ML research & engineering teams.
- You will be developing computer vision algorithms and deep learning models to authenticate sneakers.
- You will be involved in researching the state of the art methodologies that are applicable to authentication and fingerprinting and work with the team to implement them to improve our solutions for performance (accuracy, speed and user experience).
- You will collaborate with Entrupy’s global product and development teams while scoping, architecting and building solutions.
- You will collaborate with platform engineers and researchers to iteratively build and ship scalable training and inference pipelines for production-ready projects.
Entrupy offers a global, inclusive work environment. Our health benefits are one of the best in the startup world. In addition to the compensation, we also offer a generous ESOP that offers long term wealth creation. Our compensation is on par with the best in the industry.