Human Resources Manager
United States /
Management & Administration – Human Resources /
Entrupy is a global technology company whose mission is to protect businesses, borders and consumers from transacting in counterfeit goods. Entrupy has developed a patented technology system which utilizes a combination of AI and computer vision to instantly identify and authenticate high value physical goods.
Entrupy’s solutions serve business customers including leading luxury brands, retailers, e-commerce marketplaces and online resellers in over 60 countries. Entrupy is growing quickly with team members based in the US, India, Japan and Brazil.
Entrupy’s solutions in market:
The Human Resources Manager will plan, lead, direct, develop, and coordinate the Human Resource policies, activities, and staff across the Entrupy Group (comprising entities in the United States, India and Japan), ensuring legal compliance and implementation of the organization’s talent strategy. This individual will be responsible for fostering, maintaining, and growing Entrupy’s company values alongside the company’s leadership team. This is a transformational and executional role.
- Collaborates with senior leadership to understand the organization’s goals and strategy related to staffing, recruiting, retention, organizational design and culture.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs in accordance with Entrupy’s company values.
- Administers or oversees the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to, compensation, benefits, and leave; disciplinary matters; disputes and investigations; performance and talent management; productivity, recognition, and morale; organizational design and culture; occupational health and safety; and training and development.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring, talent management, retention, and engagement.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization’s human resource information systems (HRIS) and applicant tracking systems (ATS).
- Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance across US, India and Japan.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law. Applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management and translates it into practice for the enterprise at large.
- Owns relationships and actively collaborates with PEO, payroll, and legal advisors and consultants across the United States, India and Japan.
- Develops and implements budgets for the HR Department and HR-related initiatives in collaboration with Entrupy’s Finance Department.
- Travel to Entrupy offices located in New York, Bangalore and Tokyo to meet with management and staff, as required.
- Organizes global and local events and celebrations which promote employee engagement across the company.
- Performs other duties as required.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- Human Resources certification preferred but not required.
- At least five years of human resource experience required.
- Excellent professional judgement to maintain strict confidentiality and employee privacy.
- Excellent verbal, non-verbal, and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills; ability to engage with team members at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Leadership skills and ability to develop leadership skills in others.
- Ability to adapt to the needs of the organization and employees from the largest strategic initiatives to the most subtle cultural implementations.
- Ability to collaborate directly with employees at all levels across the organization.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations in the US.
- General awareness of employment-related laws and regulations in India and Japan or appetite for learning.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google Suite and Slack preferred.
- Proficiency with managing HRIS and applicant tracking systems.
- We want you to have enough time to unwind. PTO of 20 days a year. Additionally US company-wide holidays of 14 days/year.
- Health, dental, vision, all covered. A range of options across providers to choose from.
- We want you to invest in your future. 401K plan which employees can participate in
- We also offer commuter benefits (pre-tax contributions for public transport)