Luxury Bag Data Collector (Long Island City/Queens, NY)
Long Island City, NY /
Support Operations – Knowledge Support /
Entrupy is a global technology company whose mission is to protect businesses, borders and consumers from transacting in counterfeit goods. Entrupy has developed a patented technology system which utilizes a combination of AI and computer vision to instantly identify and authenticate high value physical goods.
Entrupy’s solutions serve business customers including leading luxury brands, retailers, e-commerce marketplaces and online resellers in over 60 countries. Entrupy is growing quickly with team members based in the US, India, Japan and Brazil.
Entrupy’s solutions in market:
Entrupy is seeking a Luxury Bag Data Collector based in the Long island/Queens area in NYC, for an initial project-based employment period of 6 months. The Luxury Data Collector will be responsible for capturing high-quality images of popular Luxury Bag styles using Entrupy's image capturing hardware and mobile application. This role requires the ability to handle different image capturing workflows, work collaboratively with our team to understand imaging requirements, and proficiently tag metadata in our dashboard. We are looking for candidates who demonstrate a deep interest towards Luxury Bags and can adapt to working in a fast moving environment.
- Capture high-quality images of Luxury Bags using our existing setup
- Handle different image capturing workflows
- Work collaboratively with our team to understand imaging requirements and ensure images meet our standards
- Proficiently tag metadata in our dashboard to ensure accurate product information
- Ensure all product information, including images and descriptions, are accurate and up-to-date
- Work with other team members to meet production and deadline goals
- Assist with other tasks as needed, including organizing and tracking inventory
Skills & Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required; some college coursework preferred
- Prior experience in Luxury Bag imaging or photography would be a plus
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to capture high-quality images of Luxury Bag
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work collaboratively with others
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
$18 - $20 an hour
This role is a temporary hourly employment position (non-exempt) for an initial project period of 6 months which may be extended by mutual agreement. During the initial project period it is anticipated that the Luxury Data Collector will work between 16-20 hours per week.