APAC Account Executive
Business Development – Sales /
Entrupy is a global technology company whose mission is to protect businesses, borders and consumers from transacting in counterfeit goods. Entrupy has developed a patented technology system which utilizes a combination of AI and computer vision to instantly identify and authenticate high value physical goods.
Entrupy’s solutions serve business customers including leading luxury brands, retailers, e-commerce marketplaces and online resellers in over 60 countries. Entrupy is growing quickly with team members based in the US, India, Japan and Brazil.
Entrupy’s solutions in market:
Entrupy is seeking a full-time Account Executive based in or around Tokyo, Japan. The position is remote and salaried.
- Proactively seek new business opportunities in Japan and across key Asia Pacific regions, plus build long-term trusting relationships with customers.
- Develop and implement new business development and go to market strategies in Japan and the Asia Pacific region.
- Work with internal resources to create and manage a scalable prospecting structure - including template creation, account and contact targeting, testing, and scale.
- Prospect potential customers via cold calling, email, or other forms of communication to ensure they are added to the sales pipeline and produce more qualified leads.
- Record monthly and quarterly sales and performance goals to ensure they are being met.
- Work and collaborate with cross functional team members to optimize process, systems, messaging and alignment strategies.
- Drive cross functional relationships, especially across large and complex environments.
- Utilize data and insights to provide thought leadership on repeatable and scalable recommendations for future partnership development.
- Community building activities to enable deeper engagement with the ecosystem across events, conferences and other initiatives.
- 5+ years of business development or partnerships experience.
- Working knowledge of the sales process and CRM software.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word).
- Proficiency in GoogleSuite Products (Google Analytics, Google Sheets).
- Excellent communication, negotiation, and interpersonal skills.
- Proven track record of achieving sales quotas.
- Understanding of sales performance metrics.
- Ability to deliver engaging presentations.
- Ability to collaborate and create innovative solutions to solve difficult challenges.
- Ability to successfully leverage partnerships to achieve strong business results.
- Language proficiency in Japanese and English.
- You will be eligible for 14 days a year, which you can carry over up to 2 years. Additionally JP national holidays and year-end/new year company holidays.
- Statutory social insurance, such as health, employment and labor accident insurances, as well as pension plans.