Technology – Engineering /
Entrupy is a global technology company whose mission is to protect businesses, borders and consumers from transacting in counterfeit goods. Entrupy has developed a patented technology system which utilizes a combination of AI and computer vision to instantly identify and authenticate high value physical goods.
Entrupy’s solutions serve business customers including leading luxury brands, retailers, e-commerce marketplaces and online resellers in over 60 countries. Entrupy is growing quickly with team members based in the US, India, Japan and Brazil.
Entrupy’s solutions in market:
Entrupy is seeking a product-minded iOS engineer to help build our applications and SDKs for our authentication and fingerprinting services. This role will collaborate with our globally distributed mobile team and be responsible for building and maintaining various parts of our Swift and Objective-C codebase. This role will be based out of our Bangalore office and report to our mobile lead.
- Degree in Computer Science.
- At least two years of professional iOS software development experience.
- Proficiency in Swift and Objective-C.
- Experience with UI/UX or a willingness to propose first draft solutions.
- Experience with iOS Frameworks (AVFoundation, Vision, Core Data, Cocoa Touch Framework).
- Experience with multi-threading fundamentals.
- Experience with unit test cases, code coverage, automation.
- Familiarity with web APIs.
- Prior experience with developing iOS SDKs is good to have, though not required for this role.
- Contribute to our iOS mobile application and SDK codebase.
- Build and take ownership for new and existing features and project areas.
- Collaborate with project leads to organize work and define task specifications.
- Design and build new app workflows and UI storyboards in conjunction with engineering, product and operations teams.
- Work with backend engineers to define API protocols.
- Write and maintain automated tests, and ensure application quality and performance.
- Propose technical architecture for mobile platform upgrades and implement changes.
- Troubleshoot and identify potential problems, optimizations and better ways to approach product objectives.