Sneaker Authentication Support Associate (India)
Support Operations – Authentication Support (Sneakers) /
Entrupy is a global technology company whose mission is to protect businesses, borders and consumers from transacting in counterfeit goods. Entrupy has developed a patented technology system which utilizes a combination of AI and computer vision to instantly identify and authenticate high value physical goods.
Entrupy’s solutions serve business customers including leading luxury brands, retailers, e-commerce marketplaces and online resellers in over 60 countries. Entrupy is growing quickly with team members based in the US, India, Japan and Brazil.
Entrupy’s solutions in market:
Entrupy is seeking a full-time authentication support position based out of our Bangalore headquarters. The Authentication Support Associate position is a full time role. You will be trained to authenticate all of Entrupy’s supported sneaker brands through studying Entrupy’s macroscopic data and brand learning. You will be responsible for accurately assessing and tagging each item to assist in the machine learning process to further train our algorithms as well as meeting and exceeding SLAs through quality and efficient processing.
- Monitor real-time customer authentications of sneakers.
- Ensure accuracies of internal tests pertaining to newly released for popular brands.
- Initiate follow-up communication with customers on as-needed basis
Skills and Qualifications
- Analytical: you must be comfortable gleaning information from large, often similar, sets of data
- Focus: you will be monitoring and analyzing large amounts of data
- Accuracy and attention to detail are critical, as is time management
- Communication: you need to be able to communicate effectively with your colleagues working remotely and in different timezones
- Tech savvy: you will be actively utilizing internal information systems, Google Suites, Slack, Zoom and other applications
- Flexible: you may be required to work weekends, holidays
We are looking for candidates who demonstrate a deep interest towards sneakers and the new trends within the sneakers industry. Do apply to join the fastest growing team.