Lead iOS Engineer, Authentication
New York, NY /
Technology – Engineering /
Entrupy is seeking a lead iOS engineer to maintain and expand Entrupy Plus, the mobile client for our flagship authentication service. This role will collaborate with product and operations teams, backend developers and our mobile lead to develop new features, workflows and mobile platform upgrades. Additionally, this role will be the primary maintainer of the app, coordinating testing and managing releases. This role will have light project management responsibilities to coordinate development with a cross-functional team, and may have responsibility to oversee work from up to a couple of engineers. This role will be based in our New York City headquarters and report to our mobile lead.
- Coordinate feature development and releases with product, backend engineers, and beta testers.
- Propose technical architecture for mobile platform upgrades and implement changes.
- Design and build new app workflows and UI storyboards in conjunction with product and operations teams.
- Collaborate with designers and our mobile lead to ensure the right inputs, guidelines and UX elements are part of our up-and-coming apps.
- Work with our mobile lead to maximize cross-app functionality and sustainably expand the capabilities of our app platform.
- Oversee and coordinate with additional mobile developers, as available.
- Make UI/UX decisions and propose solutions in conjunction with designers.
- Integrate and optimize machine learning CoreML models built by our research team.
- Ensure application quality and performance.
- Troubleshoot and identify potential problems, optimizations and better ways to approach product objectives.
- Publish and maintain applications on the App Store.
- Proven experience in developing and maintaining production iOS apps.
- Experience or interest in product or project management.
- Proficient in Objective-C, Swift.
- Experience with UI/UX or a willingness to propose first draft solutions.
- Experience with iOS Frameworks (AVFoundation, Vision, Core Data, Cocoa Touch Framework).
- Experience with multi-threading fundamentals.
- Experience with unit test cases, code coverage, automation.
- Familiarity with web APIs.
Good to have
- Experience as a lead engineer.
- Experience with developing iOS SDKs.
- Experience in a UI/UX or design role.
- Experience with CoreML and basic knowledge of machine learning.
- Experience in optimizing performance-sensitive code and identifying areas for improvement.
- Experience in writing specifications for REST APIs.
- Working knowledge with Python. Familiarity with NumPy and OpenCV is a plus.
- We want you to have enough time to unwind. PTO of 20 days a year that stacks. Additionally US company-wide holidays of 14 days/year.
- Health, dental, vision, all covered. A range of options across providers to choose from.
- We want you to invest in your future. 401K plan which employees can participate in
- We also offer commuter benefits (pre-tax contributions for public transport)