Technology – Engineering /
Entrupy is a global technology company whose mission is to protect businesses, borders and consumers from transacting in counterfeit goods. Entrupy has developed a patented technology system which utilizes a combination of AI and computer vision to instantly identify and authenticate high value physical goods.
Entrupy’s solutions serve business customers including leading luxury brands, retailers, e-commerce marketplaces and online resellers in over 60 countries. Entrupy is growing quickly with team members based in the US, India, Japan and Brazil.
Entrupy’s solutions in market:
Entrupy is seeing a data analyst to build and maintain analytics reports and dashboards for our organization. This role will coordinate with data, operations and engineering teams on a wide variety of analytics, alerting, data visualization and reporting projects. Day to day, this role will primarily be working with SQL and our internal business intelligence software. Projects will occasionally include Python to modify programmatic reports. This role will be based in our Bangalore office and report to our data analyst.
- Create and maintain analytics dashboards on our internal business intelligence software.
- Write and maintain reporting queries and surrounding code on our internal reporting system.
- Work with project stakeholders to define requirements and set expectations on priority and delivery dates.
- Stay in communication with internal teams to understand their operations and domain.
- Provide regular feedback to data engineers and infrastructure teams regarding the underlying data platform.
- Troubleshoot and identify potential problems, optimizations and better ways to approach analytics objectives.
- Strong grasp of SQL and multiple years of experience in generating performant queries on large datasets.
- Experience with data visualization and storytelling.
- Basic knowledge of Python or some other scripting language.
- Solid critical thinking and problem solving skills: able to navigate complex data and build solutions.
- Self-managing good communicator, comfortable juggling many projects with diverse stakeholders.
Good to have
- Experience with PostgreSQL-specific performance quirks and optimizations.
- Familiarity with business intelligence software such as Tableau, Looker, PowerBI or Superset.
- Familiarity with big data analytics databases and tools.
- Familiarity with git or other version control systems.
- Basic familiarity with Excel.
- Background or interest in customer support and operations.
- Background or interest in the types of products we authenticate and their respective communities: luxury handbags, sneakers, collectables and other designer goods.
- Previously worked in a startup or startup-like environment.
Compensation range: 24-32 LPA