HR Generalist and Recruiter
Management & Administration – Human Resources /
Entrupy is a global technology company whose mission is to protect businesses, borders and consumers from transacting in counterfeit goods. Entrupy has developed a patented technology system which utilizes a combination of AI and computer vision to instantly identify and authenticate high value physical goods.
Entrupy’s solutions serve business customers including leading luxury brands, retailers, e-commerce marketplaces and online resellers in over 60 countries. Entrupy is growing quickly with team members based in the US, India, Japan and Brazil.
Entrupy’s solutions in market:
We are looking for a highly motivated and experienced Human Resources Generalist to join our team. The ideal candidate will have a strong HR background with familiarity in laws, regulations, and best practices relating to Human Resources, Recruitment, and onboarding. This position reports to the VP of HR and will be driving the HR and Recruitment for our India location.
- Manage full cycle recruiting for multiple, complex searches, creating innovative sourcing strategies and engagement to bring the best talent to each role.
- Develop and execute fully comprehensive sourcing plans, analyzing requirements to determine target profile needs and matches.
- Collaborate closely with hiring managers throughout the recruiting process to ensure we meet their hiring needs and goals.
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders.
- Drive offer process - including extending offers, negotiations, closing candidates, and generating offer letters.
- Actively engage in diversity and inclusion hiring strategies. Demonstrates Data Integrity and experience understanding Data to help influence hiring decisions.
- Support the onboarding process for new hires and ensure all necessary paperwork is completed and processed.
- Help in administering employee benefits, payroll, and leave applications.
- Assist in the performance review process and employee development initiatives.
- Respond to internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests and provide assistance.
- Drive company events and employee engagement activities.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- 4-5 years of experience in a comparable Human Resources role in Technology Sector
- Exceptional leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently to manage multiple projects and workflows
- Startup experience and cross-functional team experience
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!