Business Development Representative
United States /
Business Development – Sales /
Entrupy is a global technology company whose mission is to protect businesses, borders and consumers from transacting in counterfeit goods. Entrupy has developed a patented technology system which utilizes a combination of AI and computer vision to instantly identify and authenticate high value physical goods.
Entrupy’s solutions serve business customers including leading luxury brands, retailers, e-commerce marketplaces and online resellers in over 60 countries. Entrupy is growing quickly with team members based in the US, India, Japan and Brazil.
Entrupy’s solutions in market:
Entrupy is seeking a full-time Business Development Representative (BDR) position based in the United States. This position is a fully remote role.
- Prospect new leads (via Seamless AI, LinkedIn and social channels), identify key decision makers, research and understand use cases, and present solutions to start the sales cycle.
- Work with internal resources to create and manage a scalable prospecting structure - including template creation, account and contact targeting, testing, and scaling.
- Execute sales plan to generate new business opportunities in line with companies growth targets. (includes qualifying leads, processing orders and initiating conversations with stakeholders through multiple forms of outreach)
- Work and collaborate with cross functional team members to optimize process, systems, messaging and alignment strategies.
- Ensure successful follow-through of the sales cycle by maintaining high levels of activity and keeping the pipeline up-to-date within CRM.
- 1-3 years of sales or other relevant experience preferred.
- Experience in working both inbound and outbound leads.
- Must have excellent oral and communication skills including writing, speaking, listening, and cold-calling. (show enthusiasm, energy, and poise)
- Achieve monthly quotas of qualified opportunities and closed business.
- An eagerness to collaborate effectively across the organization, building partnerships and advancing shared objectives across sales, marketing and support teams.
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections with an openness to feedback.
- Proficiency in GoogleSuite Products. (Google Analytics, Google Sheets)
- Familiarity with tools and technologies such as Close, Monday, Seamless, Mailchimp and Klaviyo.
- Experience across multiple geographies. (U.S., Japan, Philippines, Brazil & UK) a plus
- Some domestic and international travel may be required.
- We want you to have enough time to unwind. PTO of 20 days a year that stacks. Additionally US company-wide holidays of 14 days/year.
- Health, dental, vision, all covered. A range of options across providers to choose from.
- We want you to invest in your future. 401K plan which employees can participate in.