Marketing – Marketing, Tuts+ and Mixkit /
Permanent Full Time
We value inclusivity and diversity at Envato. Research shows candidates from neurodiverse and underrepresented backgrounds often only apply for roles if they meet all the criteria. We like to make our hiring decisions based on experience and passion, so if you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments please let us know. We also encourage you to let us know the pronouns you use at any point during the recruitment process.
Our focus is on helping people to complete their creative projects, with our author community earning every time that happens. Envato proudly impacts the lives of creatives all over the world, from web developers and graphic designers to marketers, videographers, photographers, and more. We’ve built a community where anyone can get their creative projects done, and where creators bring their ideas to life and in the process, earn a living doing what they love. It doesn’t get much better than that!
We are a global and rapidly scaling business. Blending purpose and profit, we're a passionate B Corp, committed to making a positive impact on the communities we engage in. You can read more about our purpose, mission, and values on our website.
We’ve embraced flexibility for a long time - where we can, let’s make work, work for you! We have an amazing office in the Colonia Americana neighborhood in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
With a specific focus on Content SEO, the SEO Specialist will identify and act on opportunities to gain and improve organic website traffic and engagement while mitigating risks to organic traffic. This will be done by advising the business on strategic, tactical and technical updates to any Envato web property hosting non-transactional content, as well as working with various teams to ensure successful implementation.
What would I work on specifically?
Key Duties & Responsibilities.
●Identify and mitigate risks to existing traffic and engagement, with a focus on non-transactional content
●Collaborate with internal teams to ensure new releases adhere to due-diligence processes and SEO best practice
●Identify opportunities to grow traffic and engagement in line with business success metrics
●Ad hoc and recurring reporting including competitive analysis
●Identify opportunities to test SEO theory and practice
●Collaborate with internal stakeholders on ad hoc requests
●Maintain up-to-date understanding of the digital landscape with a focus on Content SEO and Content Marketing.
●Share knowledge with internal teams
●Take ownership of the organic search performance of our non-transactional content across our web properties
●Be aware and accountable to your responsibilities in relation to workplace health and safety obligations.
●Attend and complete workplace health and safety-related training as requested.
How do I know if this position is a fit for me?
Key Skills & Abilities.
●Strong Content SEO understanding
●Strong analytical capabilities, including Content Marketing, Organic Search and eCommerce KPIs
●Proven ability to drive buy-in for recommendations through sharing SEO best practices and supporting with quantifiable data.
●Self-starter with experience working with multiple stakeholders to achieve positive results
●Inquisitive mindset and willingness to learn and try new things
●Experience in conducting SEO experiments
What will get my foot in the door?
Required Technical Skills/Experience
● Excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal
● 5+ years experience in SEO,
● 2+ years in Content SEO, ideally in eCommerce
● Demonstrable experience implementing SEO strategies on enterprise (100k+ page websites) with large areas of non-transactional content (thousands of pages)
What we offer
Competitive Salary based on qualifications
● 30 days - Christmas Bonus
● 12 vacation days (from the first year)
● 100% holidays bonus
● Private Health Insurance (SGMM)
● 5% Grocery Coupons (With legal cap)
● 5% Savings Funds (Fondo de Ahorro)
● Internet/electricity allowance (monthly paid)
• Profit-share, Mexican entity
● A performance-based bonus program worth up to 10% annually
● Round trip tickets around Mexico to a place you haven’t been twice a year.
● Unlimited e-books
● Paid for educational courses that relate to your work
● Top line equipment
Submit your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!
- We’re BCorp certified & believe in succeeding sustainably as one global team.
- We’re committed to ensuring all our team feel welcome, included, and respected
- We support the flexibility to work from anywhere, great benefits above the law, generous parental leave, wellness programs, social connection and learning opportunities to help you grow.
Envato is proud to be a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.