Placeit – Placeit Content Operations /
Permanent Full Time /
We value inclusivity and diversity at Envato. Research shows candidates from neurodiverse and underrepresented backgrounds often only apply for roles if they meet all the criteria. We like to make our hiring decisions based on experience and passion, so if you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments please let us know. We also encourage you to let us know the pronouns you use at any point during the recruitment process.
As Envato continues to grow, so does our ability to find new and expanded opportunities to offer value, support, and inspiration to digital creatives worldwide. With Placeit, Envato provides the tools, tips, and tricks many creatives, marketers and small business owners need to bring their ideas to life. Placeit counts companies such as Google, Facebook, and Oracle as their paying customers, and has over 180,000 subscribers worldwide.
We are a global and rapidly scaling business. Blending purpose and profit, we're a passionate B Corp, committed to making a positive impact on the communities we engage in. You can read more about our purpose and values here.
We’ve embraced flexibility for a long time - where we can, let’s make work, work for you! We have an amazing office in the Colonia Americana neighborhood in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico; but our roles can be based ANYWHERE in Mexico (that has a great internet connection).
About your team.
We are the creators of all the products available on Placeit. The team is integrated by talented people, specialized in different creative and operative areas to generate a wide range of content, like mockups, design templates, logos, and videos, that help our clients to create their projects in a fast and easy way.
The Content Copywriters works closely with the Content teams to correct and develop clear and engaging copies across a range of digital and printed products for branding, marketing and social media.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Develop, proofread, translate and deliver engaging, concise and error-free written content across all the Content team projects.
- Interpret creative briefs and turn them into catching copy concepts that make sense with the purpose of the product.
- Proofread and translate the published content for accuracy and consistency across all the products and departments.
- Avoid copyright infringement.
- Be aware of the sensitivities of diverse cultures and audiences, to ensure appropriate messages and avoid offensive content. To recognize politically incorrect content is a must.
- Teamworks along with Creatives Directors and Publishing to ensure seasonal content is delivered on time.
- Comfortably vary voice, style, and other characteristics required by the project, country and industry target.
Required Technical Skills & Experience
- Excellent Spanish, English and Portuguese written, verbal and oral communication skills (is indispensable to have the 3 languages in an advance/native level)
- 3+ years of experience in copywriting.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines at once.
- Marketing and advertising experience in both print and online media.
- Desirable knowledge in creative and tech industries.
What we offer
Competitive salary !
● 30 days - Christmas Bonus
● 12 vacation days (from the first year)
● 100% holidays bonus
● Private Health Insurance (SGMM)
● 5% Grocery Coupons (With legal cap)
● 5% Savings Funds (Fondo de Ahorro)
● Internet/electricity allowance (monthly paid)
• Profit-share, Mexican entity
● A performance-based bonus program worth up to 10% annually
● Round trip tickets around Mexico to a place you haven’t been twice a year.
● Unlimited ebooks
● Paid for educational courses that relate to your work
● Top line equipment
Submit your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!
- We’re BCorp certified & believe in succeeding sustainably as one global team.
- We’re committed to ensuring all our team feel welcome, included, and respected.
- We support the flexibility to work from anywhere in Mexico, great benefits above the law, generous parental leave, wellness programs, social connection and learning opportunities to help you grow.
Envato is proud to be a 2024 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.