Sales Development Representative (SDR)
Enterprise – Enterprise /
Permanent Full Time
We value inclusivity and diversity at Envato. Research shows candidates from neurodiverse and underrepresented backgrounds often only apply for roles if they meet all the criteria. We like to make our hiring decisions based on experience and passion, so if you’re keen to apply and need reasonable adjustments please let us know. We also encourage you to let us know the pronouns you use at any point during the recruitment process.
Our focus is on helping people to complete their creative projects, with our author community earning every time that happens. Envato proudly impacts the lives of creatives all over the world, from web developers and graphic designers to marketers, videographers, photographers, and more. We’ve built a community where anyone can get their creative projects done, and where creators bring their ideas to life and in the process, earn a living doing what they love. It doesn’t get much better than that!
We are a global and rapidly scaling business. Blending purpose and profit, we're a passionate B Corp, committed to making a positive impact on the communities we engage in. You can read more about our purpose, mission, and values on our website.
We’ve embraced flexibility for a long time - where we can, let’s make work, work for you! We have an amazing office in the Colonia Americana neighborhood in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico.
We are looking for top performers with entrepreneurial spirit and ambition to play a key role in driving the growth of Envato’s Elements Enterprise product line. If you have a passion for finding and qualifying new business opportunities and are excited to work with exceptional colleagues around the globe to accelerate awareness and product sales - then you might be the perfect fit for our sales development representative (SDR) role!
As a SDR, you will be responsible for generating leads and building relationships with potential customers who can benefit from the Envato Elements product. You will use various tools and techniques, such as cold calling, emailing, social media, and webinars; to reach out to decision-makers and influencers in your target market and set up meetings and demos for qualified prospects.
*While this role will be able to work remote part of the time, successful candidates will be based in Guadalajara*
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- 1-2 years of experience in sales development, preferably in the SaaS industry
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skillsAn entrepreneurial spirit and a high degree of drive, energy, and passion for sales
- Fluent in both spoken and written EnglishA growth mindset and a willingness to learn new skills
- The ability to sustain a volume of activity every day
- A familiarity with CRM software, such as Close.io, Hubspot, Salesforce, etc.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and resources effectively
- Phenomenal attention to detail
What would I work on specifically?
Key Duties & Responsibilities.
- Respond to and qualify inbound leads.
- Research accounts prior to the first contact to understand the prospect's needs.
- Prospect leads via email, phone and other communication channels to schedule meetings in order to meet and exceed an established quota.
- Manage and overcome objections from potential buyers.
- Work closely with Enterprise AEs to identify the best approach, timing, handoff for prospects.
- Schedule appointments and demos for the sales team with qualified leads.
- Partner with marketing to manage outbound campaigns to increase lead volume.
- Prospect into new accounts using proven sales methodology.
- Maintain and update accurate records in CRM.
What we offer
Competitive salary plus commissions paid quarterly
● 30 days - Christmas Bonus
● 12 vacation days (from the first year)
● 100% holidays bonus
● Private Health Insurance (SGMM)
● 5% Grocery Coupons (With legal cap)
● 5% Savings Funds (Fondo de Ahorro)
● Internet/electricity allowance (monthly paid)
• Profit-share, Mexican entity
● A performance-based bonus program worth up to 10% annually
● Round trip tickets around Mexico to a place you haven’t been twice a year.
● Unlimited ebooks
● Paid for educational courses that relate to your work
● Top line equipment
Submit your resume and answers to the below questions. Good luck!
- We’re BCorp certified & believe in succeeding sustainably as one global team.
- We’re committed to ensuring all our team feel welcome, included, and respected
- We support the flexibility to work from anywhere, great benefits above the law, generous parental leave, wellness programs, social connection and learning opportunities to help you grow.
Envato is proud to be a 2023 Circle Back Initiative Employer and we commit to respond to every applicant.