Head of Revenue Operations
Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Pinterest, Spotify, Nike, and American Express have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Our philosophy is to create a great experience for our customers. This requires sales, success, and support all being on the same team. What we need now is a person who understands and can optimize the customer journey. That includes understanding our first touch to revenue to ongoing support and expansion.
You will report directly to the VP of Revenue & Success and work closely together.
- Own Revenue and Customer operations: manage the operations people and build out your team
- Develop strategies based on data that will help us overachieve our hyper-growth revenue targets
- Develop and know-by-heart our revenue model and plan
- Be responsible for tracking and understanding metrics associated with our customer journey from Sales to Support
- Be able to take ideas, test them against data, turn them into action with the proper key metrics and track the success
- 5+ years experience in strategic roles where you interfaced with the executive team
- A deep understanding of interpreting metrics and communicating them back at a high-level
- Been involved with or seen hyper-growth
- Managed people and built out teams
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do what it takes to get the job done
- A superb communicator, especially in written and presentation formats with executive leadership teams
- A person that loves to figure things out
- Experienced working in the B2B SaaS industry
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place here. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.