Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Pinterest, Spotify, Nike, and American Express have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build it.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As an early member of the recruiting team, you'll play a key role in creating great experiences throughout the interview process and as we welcome new team members on their first day. This role will be contract to hire.
- Own all aspects of scheduling each step in the hiring process. This will include phone calls, onsite interviews (virtual and in person), post-interview roundtables, technical/skills screens, and reference calls.
- Gain a high-level understanding of the workflow and meeting prioritization for the business units you support in order to find creative scheduling solutions.
- Manage candidates through various stages in Lever, our internal Applicant Tracking System, ensuring all information is accurate and up to date
- Manage and coordinate travel for candidates including booking flights, lodgings, and reimbursements.
Create Great Experiences:
- Communicate with candidates at every step of the hiring process, making sure they have all the necessary information for upcoming interviews and responding to outreach in a timely manner.
- Facilitating exceptional onsite interviews, setting up conference rooms, welcoming candidates once they arrive, showing them the office, and making sure interviews begin and end on time.
- Collaborate with recruiting and other internal teams to create and improve recruiting processes and programs that set Envoy apart, always optimizing for candidate experience.
- Work with managers, People Ops, and IT teams to prepare for and welcome new employees on their first day.
Standing Out & Pitching In
- Become a culture ambassador for Envoy, representing and amplifying our core values in everything that you do.
- Work cross-functional teams and other members of the people operations team on additional projects and events.
- Become fluent in the technologies we use such as Envoy, G-Suite, Lever, Zoom, and Slack.
- 1-2 years of professional work experience in an office environment, ideally in a Recruiting Coordinator role.
- Strong attention to detail, a methodical approach to organization, and the ability to manage and prioritize and a wide range of tasks.
- Excellent communication skills, whether it be written, in-person, or over the phone.
- A proactive mindset, anticipating needs and removing roadblocks before they arise.
- The ability to easily build rapport with a diverse group of people.
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast-paced startup environment and a keen interest in recruiting.
- Experience working with G-suite and are able to pick up new technologies quickly.
- The flexibility to work outside of normal 9:00 am - 5:00 pm work hours when needed.
- A college degree is strongly preferred.
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.