Senior Lifecycle Marketing Manager
Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Pinterest, Spotify, Nike, and American Express have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build it.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Are you passionate about delivering targeted messages to the right people at exactly the right time? Do you enjoy building things from the ground up?
We’re looking for a Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our performance marketing team and lead the strategy and execution of our customer lifecycle marketing campaigns. Using a mix of marketing channels, including email, in-app, social, and field events, you’ll work closely with partners in product, sales, and support to create and deliver integrated campaigns that drive customer conversion, adoption, engagement, and expansion opportunities.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, hands-on performance marketer to roll up their sleeves and build out our lifecycle marketing strategy from concept through execution.
We’re a small and scrappy team with a strong desire to challenge the status quo -- and we’re just getting started. Come join us!
- Lead the strategy, execution, measurement and reporting for all customer lifecycle marketing programs and activities.
- Develop a deep understanding of our customers. Identify their business objectives, challenges, and the value they get from our products.
- Work cross-functionally with sales, success, and product teams to create and execute customer acquisition, expansion, and retention campaigns.
- Experiment with new technologies and leverage personalization to create a buyer’s journey that resonates with each customer.
- Monitor, analyze, and report on campaign performance across all channels to understand the the effectiveness of strategies and tactics for improving key engagement, conversion, and retention metrics.
- Minimum 3 - 5 years experience in a SaaS B2B technology company with customer lifecycle marketing or demand generation responsibilities.
- Experience driving and scaling engagement and conversion through targeting, creative, and different channel tests.
- We have a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration, so you should have a point of view on devising, launching, testing and optimizing campaigns across the customer lifecycle and within multiple channels.
- Data driven with strong quantitative and analytical skills and think in terms of LTV, ROI and your impact on the bottom line of the business.
- Strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships and a demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to communicate marketing messages and concepts through various mediums.
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.