Marketing Operations Manager
Envoy’s mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. Our story started at the front desk, where signing in with paper and pen used to be the norm. But Envoy set a new standard, and now visitors everywhere are signing in electronically. To date, we've helped customers like Slack, Box, Github and Pinterest welcome over 30 million visitors in more than 10,000 offices worldwide.
And visitor management is just the beginning. We’re building a world where you'll know instantly when packages are delivered; where your office will unlock automatically when you arrive; where you'll be able to book a meeting room, simply by walking through the door. If this world sounds exciting, we'd love for you to help us build it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you passionate about improving processes and building technology systems that work together seamlessly?
As a Marketing Operations Manager, you'll have a direct impact on the growth of our business by enabling operational rigor within the Marketing team. You’ll do this by creating scalable processes that ensure that no lead is left behind, that our technology systems are set up according to best practices and are in alignment with Sales, and that every marketing touch point is attributable. You will work with our Analytics team to conduct data analyses that will be used to inform strategic decisions by stakeholders from across the company. We’re growing quickly and you’ll be managing multiple projects at once. This is a great opportunity for an ambitious, hands-on marketing ops professional to roll up their sleeves and build something from the ground up.
We’re a small and scrappy team with a strong desire to challenge the status quo -- and we’re just getting started. Come join us!
- Own our marketing technology stack and maintain and optimize existing systems used to generate, distribute, and report on MQLs and self-serve customers.
- Establish and maintain scalable processes that ensure best practices in campaign and lead management for inbound and ABM.
- Identify areas of inefficiency for process and technology optimization and propose solutions that will scale as Envoy grows.
- Create and maintain performance reports on marketing activities, effectiveness, and business impact.
- Analyze marketing and sales data to develop insights and make recommendations on areas for improvement.
- Evaluate new technologies to improve and optimize marketing team performance.
- Work with sales, finance, and business operations to ensure an accurate view of marketing performance and business contribution
- Minimum 5 years experience in B2B marketing (minimum 3 years in marketing ops), preferably within the SaaS industry.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Marketo; Marketo Certification preferred.
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Salesforce.
- Data driven with strong quantitative and analytical skills and think in terms of LTV, ROI and impact on the bottom line of the business.
- Strong track record of developing and maintaining highly collaborative cross-functional relationships and a demonstrated ability to manage cross-functional projects.
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-paced environment.
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.