Enablement Manager- Support and Success
Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Pinterest, Spotify, Nike, and American Express have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As the revenue and success team scales, we’re growing our enablement team to keep up! If you think owning and improving our on-boarding and training programs for the customer success and support teams sounds exciting, we want to talk with you. In this role you’ll help to make sure the revenue and success team is prepared to meet the demands of business in hyper-growth from day one and beyond.
- Own on-boarding for the support and customer success teams
- Create content that reflects Envoy’s brand, culture, and message
- Keep the teams informed about new processes, operational updates, and best practices
- Identify and execute new training initiatives based on the team’s needs
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales & support, and product teams
- Have had a job for a few years, with experience on either a Support or Customer Success team
- Previous enablement or experience on-boarding and trainings teams is a huge plus
- Care about motivating and helping people learn and improve
- Are comfortable leading cross-functional projects and juggling multiple priorities at once
- Can communicate with diverse audiences in different ways (email, meetings, presentations, etc.)
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place here. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.