At Envoy, we do things differently. We believe in replacing the mundane with moments that delight. This idea started at the front desk, where we swapped outdated log books for iPads and set a whole new standard for visitor management. Since then, over 20 million guests have signed in with our product at more than 5,000 offices worldwide.
And now we’re looking past the lobby, to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? By challenging the status quo of workplace technology, this is the vision we’re working toward every day.
If this world sounds exciting, we'd love for you to help us build it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a content strategist, you’ll have a chance to architect and write content across all of Envoy’s platforms including websites and landing pages, in-product UX copy, email campaigns, advertising and more. Because this role bridges product and marketing, you’re responsible for providing users with a consistent, helpful and delightful experience throughout their journey.
At Envoy, we see content strategy as essential to a carefully crafted user experience. In this role, you’ll be a crucial member of a design team that values humility, self-motivation and a willingness to learn difficult things. Since communication is core to who we are, you’ll be uniquely positioned to work with just about everyone—from designers and product managers to engineers and executives.
You’re a generalist—a content strategist who loves variety and is open to anything. You’re a Jack or Jill of all trades with a passion for clear communication above all else. Your writing is inherently driven by empathy and logic. While your writing can delight, you also have strong opinions about how content should be structured and why. No matter how big or small the project, you always advocate for the needs your readers.
You seek out places where content has the most impact and pitch to make a difference. With more to-do’s than hours in a day, you know how to prioritize. You meet deadlines and ask for them when they’re not provided.
- Proven writing and strategic skills, as demonstrated in an online portfolio, website, or live-in-production application
- A firm grasp on user experience and the customer journey
- A desire to be a design leader and have your work seen—as the resident wordsmith you’ll make a direct impact on the Envoy brand
- An eye for detail and an obsession with maintaining brand consistency
- Lots of opinions, but very little ego
- You’re passionate about trends in UX, design and technology
- You’ve written on a product team
- You have experience in customer support or user research
- You’re familiar enough with HTML to make copy changes in a pinch
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.