Recruiter (Technical & Non-Technical)
Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Pinterest, Spotify, Nike, and American Express have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build it.
- Work with technical and non technical teams to find the very best talent
- Deploy creative tactics to identify, attract, qualify and hire the best
- Partner with our leadership to design the best in class candidate experience
- Organize events, meet-ups, extracurricular activities to promote Envoy's amazing engineering culture
- Own full life cycle recruiting for the functions you support
- 3+ Years of full cycle recruiting experience
- Previous experience with performing outbound candidate searches
- Prior recruiting experience at agencies
- Amazing communication skills
- Incredibly efficient
- Metrics driven
- Excellent at discovering hidden talent
- Tenacious and can help us achieve our hiring goals
- Positive and outgoing person who can express to candidates the excitement of the Envoy culture
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.