Content Marketing Manager
Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Pinterest, Spotify, Nike, and American Express have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build it.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
Are you passionate about storytelling? We’re looking for an experienced and creative content marketer to produce engaging content that effectively communicates the benefits and solutions Envoy provides. Our mission is to challenge the status quo, so we need someone who not only understands best practices but is driven to move beyond traditional content marketing tactics.
You’ll work closely with a content strategist on our product/design team along with our support and success teams to craft content that elevates our brand while still supporting our prospects and customers in achieving their goals.
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious content writer to take ownership of Envoy’s content marketing strategy, guidelines, and calendar, as well as produce regular content for our website, blog, email and social channels.
We’re a small, but fast-growing team so you’ll have a real impact in shaping Envoy’s communications, tone and brand.
- Create a comprehensive content strategy for customer acquisition and growing our brand’s share of voice around relevant topics.
- Write, create, optimize and distribute B2B content in multiple forms such as blog posts, ebooks, social content, video, webinars, and content specifically geared towards lead generation.
- Develop and align content calendar with product, marketing and brand campaigns/initiatives.
- Leverage keyword research, SEO strategies and best practices.
- Test, iterate and optimize content by measuring the effectiveness of initiatives and report learnings to the team.
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, sales & support, and product teams for content generation, feedback, and iterations.
- 3+ years experience creating content for SaaS/tech industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Sharp attention to detail.
- A solid understanding of B2B marketing.
- Data oriented and proven track record of success.
- Understanding of SEO strategies and best practices.
- Journalism experience a plus.
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.