Billing & Accounts Receivable Specialist
At Envoy, we do things differently. We believe in replacing the mundane with moments that delight. This idea started at the front desk, where we swapped outdated log books for iPads and set a whole new standard for visitor management. Since then, over 20 million guests have signed in with our product at more than 6,000 offices worldwide.
And now we’re looking past the lobby, to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? By challenging the status quo of workplace technology, this is the vision we’re working toward every day.
If this world sounds exciting, we'd love for you to help us build it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking to hire our first Billing & Accounts Receivable Specialist to join the Envoy Finance team. This person will be responsible for managing proper billing, collection, and resolving issues related to the accounts receivable process.
- Oversee daily invoicing through bill runs and vendor portal submissions
- Resolve invoice disputes and other customer billing inquiries
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments, and other irregularities
- Support GTM teams by answering questions about billing and contracts
- Maintain and update customer records and contactsReview customer contracts to ensure data accuracy for billing and provisioning
- Assist with payment application and research as neededProactively identify upcoming renewals and keep the customer success team up to date
- Work cross-functionally with Finance, Sales and Success teams as neededIdentify and collaborate on solutions for billing and accounts receivable process deficiencies
- Ad hoc reporting and analysis as needed
- 0-2 years billing, accounts receivable or accounting experience
- Detail-oriented with excellent analytical, planning and prioritization skills
- Excellent customer service and strong work ethic
- Must possess strong organization, verbal and written communication, and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to learn new systems and processes
- Ability to adapt to rapidly-changing environments and work with cross-functional teams
- Prior startup experience
- Prior experience on an accounting team
- Experience with Salesforce
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.