Success – Success
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
At Envoy, we do things differently. We believe in replacing the mundane with moments that delight. This idea started at the front desk, where we swapped outdated log books for iPads and set a whole new standard for visitor management. Since then, over 20 million guests have signed in with our product at more than 5,000 offices worldwide.
And now we’re looking past the lobby, to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? By challenging the status quo of workplace technology, this is the vision we’re working toward every day.
You understand the value of outstanding customer support and love creating exceptional customer experiences. You are energized by fixing problems and assisting customers through a wide variety of issues. You have a second-sense for identifying support trends and know when to appropriately involve engineering and product teams.
- Address, prioritize, and close customer issues logged via email and live chat.
- Heavily influence support processes and shape the tone of Envoy’s customer support on a rapidly growing team.
- Occasionally jump on the phone with customers or use screen-share tools to help diagnose and resolve hardware, software, or workflow problems quickly.
- Work within a close-knit team to identify trends, bugs, and maintain accurate reporting.
- Become adept at troubleshooting a wide range of issues across hardware (mobile devices and printers), wireless connectivity, and software products.
- Tailor your communication among administrators, employees, and end-users seeking support.
- Surface common customer issues and help refine processes within the client success team.
- Be the voice of our valued customers and champion feature requests to the product team.
- 2+ years of work experience in a customer support role.
- Previously worked in a role that involved regularly speaking with customers over the phone.
- A desire to go above and beyond to help customers achieve the best experience.
- Passion for problem-solving and the right attitude and aptitude for learning new technology in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and verbal skills; ability to explain the complex in a simple manner.
- A skill for translating complex technical steps into easy to understand language.
- Willingness to work in San Francisco.
Nice to haves:
- Experience working for a SaaS startup.
- Experience meeting SLAs like first response and issue resolution times.
- Experience with support tools and platforms like Zendesk and Intercom.
- Familiarity with Salesforce Apps and Web applications.
- Basic to working knowledge of SQL.
- Basic knowledge of web development technology.
- Experience working with Enterprise customers to help resolve complex technical issues.
- Knowledge and experience setting up and troubleshooting equipment like printers, network connectivity, and iPads.
- You understand how the internet works (i.e. DNS, HTTP, TLS, Certificates, etc).
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.