Enterprise Customer Success Manager - NY
New York City
Customer Success / Support
Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Pinterest, Spotify, Nike, and American Express have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build it.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
In order for us to accomplish our mission, we need to make sure our customers love us. That is where you come in. We're looking for someone to not only get customers started with the product, but also follow their journey through to renewal. This person will work closely with our sales and support team to ensure our customers receive a great experience.
- Maintain relationships with a defined set of our largest paying customers (differentiating you from our MidMarket position).
- Ensure these customers “go live” with Envoy in a timely fashion.
- Make sure they love Envoy (measured by an NPS score).
- Take customer feedback and turn it into product feedback that you'll share with the entire company.
- Educate your customers on all new products being introduced.
- Travel to visit customers (when required).
- A track record of excellent project management with an emphasis on change management.
- Such strong relationships with your current customers that they will be upset when you leave to join a new company.
- Created training materials from scratch and have a strong, self-driven process for iterating, incorporating feedback, and experimenting with new formats.
- Been called a product expert many times before.
- An understanding of how to work with a large organization and are comfortable maintaining many relationships at once.
- Been working in a software success role for 5+ years.
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.