Sr. Video Producer
Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Pinterest, Spotify, Nike, and American Express have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build it.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for a San Francisco-based Senior Video Producer to join our Envoy team. As a Senior Video Producer you will lead video-focused efforts and be directly involved in creating compelling content for all digital platforms, including pre-production, production and post-production responsibilities. You must be comfortable working across multiple teams, on short and long-term projects, taking projects from ideation to final delivery. Part of our product marketing team, you’ll be in charge of developing compelling and top-level productions to showcase Envoy products to our community and customer base as well as internal content when needed.
- Video Planning - Be the internal POC for all video team project requests (collaborating with product and marketing partners) taking the lead in planning and organizing video projects from concept to completion. From idea to concept, storyboarding, planning, scheduling, etc.
- Videography/Video Editing for projects such as customer case studies, testimonials, training videos, sales videos, video content for social media. Experience with filming, lighting, audio, and editing.
- Creative Support for the Website and Social Media – creating video assets that can be used on the website and social media.
- Maintaining Video Library - creating, organizing, and maintaining B-roll and multimedia asset libraries, internally and through our YouTube page.
- 5+ years of video production experience
- Must have a strong proficiency in video, motion and the graphic areas of the Adobe Creative Suite: Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects or something comparable
- Ability to identify, recruit and engage vendor support as necessary
- Expert in production management, post-production supervision
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience managing budgets across multiple projects
- Experience resourcing the time of multiple creatives
- Must be available to travel for video projects and events
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place here. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.