Head of Demand Generation
At Envoy, we do things differently. We believe in replacing the mundane with moments that delight. This idea started at the front desk, where we swapped outdated log books for iPads and set a whole new standard for visitor management. Since then, over 20 million guests have signed in with our product at more than 6,000 offices worldwide.
And now we’re looking past the lobby, to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? By challenging the status quo of workplace technology, this is the mission we’re working toward every day.
If this world sounds exciting, we'd love for you to help us build it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Since our mission is to challenge the status quo we are looking for a leader to take the same approach to demand generation. That means throw-out your old playbook and please don’t gate anything behind a form.
You will be the first Demand Generation leader at Envoy where you will inherit a healthy inbound pipeline. That means there is less pressure to build a short-term pipeline and unmatched opportunity to build gravity around the company that will turn into a high-converting pipeline in time. Envoy will not be a company that runs a typical marketing playbook. We are building a brand to last decades by being the most compelling voice in workplace technology. To accomplish this our customers deserve a fully unified experience, so we've decided it's best this role be part of the Revenue and Success team.
- Create awareness around Envoy as the market leader in visitor management, which we have to accomplish first before challenging other areas in the workplace. You’ll have help creating content … we need you to ensure the site is easy to find (SEO / SEM) and navigate.
- Build out a demand generation calendar of activity. Help define what’s needed in terms of blogs, webinars and more to engage our audience. Don’t worry, you’ve got support here at Envoy to build out all that great content.
- Create the communication channels we need (email, newsletter, etc) to stay in front of prospects and customers with moments of delight (never irritation).
- Work closely with Sales to identify when a lead is ready for a conversation. Fine tuning scoring and hand-off over time.
- Add key technologies to build your dream stack to track attribution / marketing impact.
- Share your results with the rest of Envoy to reinforce the idea that every employee is an extension of the marketing team.
- 7-10 years experience in marketing.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and ability to self-direct with a bias towards action.
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.