Enterprise Sales Manager
Sales – Sales
Envoy’s mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. Our story started at the front desk, where signing in with paper and pen used to be the norm. But Envoy set a new standard, and now visitors everywhere are signing in on iPads. To date, we've helped customers like Slack, Box, Github and Pinterest welcome over 27 million visitors in more than seven thousand offices worldwide.
And visitor management is just the beginning. We’re building a world where you'll know instantly when packages are delivered; where your office will unlock automatically when you arrive; where you'll be able to book a meeting room, simply by walking through the door.
If this world sounds exciting, we'd love for you to help us build it.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an Enterprise Sales Manager to lead a regional field team of Enterprise Account Executives. The team is focused on educating and evangelizing the Envoy mission to Enterprise offices all over the world. As a member of the Enterprise team, you will help refine our strategy to attract even more Enterprise level customers as well as expand adoption in our existing customer base. This role will be part of the Revenue and Success team where our goal is to be the most innovative, efficient, and effective customer team B2B has ever seen. Envoy is a rapidly expanding business, and there are many opportunities for career progression and advancement.
- Manage a team tasked with the growth & adoption of Envoy in your region by overachieving quota.
- Implement strategies in the full customer life cycle from land to expand, ensuring that our customers can achieve their business goals and continue to grow with Envoy.
- Provide clear visibility on revenue performance by accurately managing a team pipeline of opportunities and providing monthly forecasts.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes.
- Work with Marketing, Product, Growth, and Customer Success to create the best customer experience in the region you manage.
- Engage in team development by mentoring and coaching.
- Partner with Field Marketing to Build Executive Level Champions in your region.
- 5+ years managing B2B closing teams selling software to National or Enterprise Accounts.
- A proven track record of exceeding quota.
- Experience engaging with C-Level Executives in Enterprise organizations as well as experience with navigation Procurement & Legal processes.
- Experience managing team pipelines with both fast moving transactional deals as well as longer term strategic large enterprise deals.
- Demonstrated an ability to lead teams that consistently close new business as well as grow existing customer relationships in a “Land and Expand” model
- An exceptional writer and spoken communicator.
- Highly organized & autonomous.
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast moving organization.
- Passionate about our product and working with Enterprise sized businesses.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
- Consultative with demonstrable experience.
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Envoy.
- Intellectually curious and ambitious.
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place here. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.