Field Marketing Manager
Marketing – Marketing
Envoy’s mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. Our story started at the front desk, where signing in with paper and pen used to be the norm. But Envoy set a new standard, and now visitors everywhere are signing in electronically. To date, we've helped customers like Slack, Box, Github and Pinterest welcome over 30 million visitors in more than ten thousand offices worldwide.
And visitor management is just the beginning. We’re building a world where you'll know instantly when packages are delivered; where your office will unlock automatically when you arrive; where you'll be able to book a meeting room, simply by walking through the door.
If this world sounds exciting, we'd love for you to help us build it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
Are you as excited as we are about getting on-the-ground face-time with prospects and customers in the field? Do you enjoy sourcing and testing new field opportunities and also know how to measure the impact of our presence from both an awareness and revenue perspective? We’d love to work with you!
As Field Marketing Manager, you’ll be working with our small and mighty field events team to design, implement, and execute field marketing campaigns. You’ll work closely with marketing and sales managers to generate leads, enable marketing and sales outreach, and foster sales opportunities. You’ll also help us iterate on our events strategy, and measure revenue impact from our event experiments.
- Plan, execute and optimize a high impact, scalable field marketing strategy that aligns to the pipeline goals.
- Build event programs that serve as a platform for our sales team to have impactful first conversations, accelerate the sales cycle and maximize opportunity creation.
- Work closely with Sales to perfect the art of event attribution; ensuring all event touch points are tracked to measure and report on the effectiveness of, and ROI produced by field events.
- Manage competing priorities and multiple deadlines to ensure all field programs are delivered on time and within budget.
- Manage all aspects of event coordination in your territory from event messaging, materials, landing pages, site selection, vendor management, team preparation, and on-site logistics and execution.
- Work cross-functionally to help develop, socialize and gain internal buy-in from sales leaders, account executives, customer success reps, and your marketing counterparts as you bring field campaigns to market.
- Influence and implement the optimal mix of field campaigns to drive measurable pipeline growth.
- Maintain and manage event documentation, reports, campaigns, and more in Salesforce CRM, Intercom, Marketo, Zoom Webinars, Airtable and other relevant tools.
- Have 5+ years relevant experience; primarily in event marketing, but demand generation or sales experience also helpful.
- Come from a B2B enterprise software / SaaS marketing background; account-based marketing experience highly preferred
- Thrive in highly-collaborative work environments and understand the importance of creating effective feedback loops with internal stakeholders as well as customers, partners and vendors
- Have management experience and know how to grow an agile, high-performing team. Mentorship is a key requirement for this role, and not a secondary goal.
- You are process oriented, meticulously document event details, and appreciate good data hygiene
- Are energized by the idea of working with a focused and rapidly evolving team where the possibilities for growth are endless
- Have a proven ability to think creatively under pressure and are even motived by it
- Excited about meeting prospects and customers in the field(up to 40% travel)
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.