Product Marketing Manager
Product – Product
Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Pinterest, Spotify, Nike, and American Express have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build it.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
As Product Marketing Manager, you will work on all aspects of the product marketing strategy for Envoy, including developing product go-to-market strategies, understanding customer requirements, building compelling messaging, understanding and analyzing the product sales motion, executing successful product launches as well as being the internal voice of our customers to inform product development strategy. You will work closely with the Product, Sales, Success, Business development and other marketing teams to craft a unified market presence, drive revenue, and increase market and mindshare. This is a great opportunity to join a rapidly growing company in a disruptive industry. We’re looking for talent who can grow with the company.
Messaging and positioning:
- Identify target customers, their needs, and how our products meet those needs
- Develop messaging and positioning for our products
- Be a conduit for the voice of the customer to the company
Go to market:
- Lead the GTM launch planning and execution for new and/or existing products as well as new features, including messaging, internal/external communication, sales tools, collateral, web content, etc.
- Work on product pricing strategy to maximize product revenue, penetration and distribution.
B2B customer marketing:
- Collaborate with our marketing team to develop and implement marketing strategies to accelerate growth of Envoy’s products
- Develop and implement data-driven lifecycle marketing strategies aimed at optimizing product growth and retention
- Drive collecting and disseminating customer reviews and testimonials
- Create content and manage customer communication to establish Envoy as a thought leader
- Ensure that all customer-facing teams across the company are on-message
B2B sales enablement:
- Collaborate with our Sales Enablement team to provide training and build content, assets, and tools including sales presentations, product one pagers, webinars, and competitive briefs
- Conduct customer interviews to capture content for case studies and video testimonials
- Monitor competitive landscapes/positioning and market trends/threats to keep Envoy in a leadership position
- Deeply understand Envoy’s ecosystem and use this knowledge to inform product messaging, brand differentiation, marketing content, and sales training.
Market to Product:
- Collaborate with product, engineering, and design to harness customer insights that define the product roadmap
- 3-5+ years proven experience as a Product Marketing Manager for a technology company.
- Experience marketing products to different markets across multiple buyers and influencers.
- Deep understanding of the marketing and sales funnel, messaging, and positioning.
- Demonstrated record of launching successful products.
- Experience in market analysis & user behavior analysis.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet fast deadlines with quick turnarounds.
- Superb organization skills and attention to detail.
- Bachelor’s Degree in marketing, business or a technical field, MBA a plus.
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.