Inbound Account Development Representative
Sales – Sales
Envoy is on a mission to make the office feel effortless. We create technology that does its job, so people can focus on theirs. For us, it started with the front desk. Signing in with paper and pen used to be the norm, but Envoy set a new standard. It’s simple: Now, visitors everywhere are signing in on iPads. To date, Envoy has helped our customers like Slack, Box, Github and Pinterest welcome over 27 million visitors in more than four thousand offices worldwide. But visitor management is just the beginning: We’re building a world where you know instantly when packages are delivered; where your office unlocks automatically when you arrive; where you can book a meeting room, simply by walking through the door.
If this world sounds exciting, we'd love for you to help us build it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a founding member of the Account Development team, you will play a big role in defining the team’s position within Envoy’s sales organization. We’re in the early days of building out the Revenue and Success team, where our number one focus is to create great experiences.
The Account Development Reps will manage a high volume of inbound leads through various means of communication (email, chat, phone) and develop a deep product knowledge to aid in converting these leads to qualified opportunities for Account Executives. You must have excellent time management, organization, and communication skills.
We strongly believe in the growth and development of our employees. Those who have a desire to pursue a career in sales will not only be a great fit for the ADR role but will have the opportunity to grow within the sales organization at Envoy.
- Nurture high volume of inbound leads.
- Generate qualified opportunities for Account Executives.
- Gain a strong knowledge of Envoy’s products.
- Create and spearhead the adoption of new team processes.
- Engage in team development and mentoring.
- Work with Marketing, Product, and Customer Support and Success teams to create great experiences for our current and prospective customers.
- 1+ years of post-grad work experience (preferably in technology).
- Excellent time management skills.
- Superb written and spoken communication skills.
- A keen sense of organization and autonomy.
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition.
- A desire to build the foundation of a sales organization.
- Enthusiasm about working in and learning more about the technology industry.
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.