Customer Success / Support
ABOUT THE COMPANY:
Envoy is on a mission to make the office feel effortless. We create technology that does its job, so people can focus on theirs. Our story started at the front desk, where signing in with paper and pen used to be the norm. But Envoy set a new standard, and now visitors everywhere are signing in on iPads. To date, we've helped customers like Slack, Box, Github and Pinterest welcome over 14 million visitors in more than four thousand offices worldwide.
And visitor management is just the beginning. We’re building a world where you'll know instantly when packages are delivered; where your office will unlock automatically when you arrive; where you'll be able to book a meeting room, simply by walking through the door.
If this world sounds exciting, we'd love for you to help us build it.
You have a track record of supernatural project management with an emphasis on change management. You understand the challenges customers face moving from legacy in-house systems to modern cloud-hosted platforms. You have created training materials from scratch and have a strong, self-driven process for iterating and incorporating feedback. You feel the most comfortable working as part of a customer success organization and derive personal satisfaction when customers roll out a new system efficiently and on time.
- Advise enterprise customers so they can smoothly transition off a legacy system or a competitor’s product to Envoy’s superior solution
- Keep accurate project timelines and detailed notes as you coordinate across multiple teams, both within Envoy and within a customer’s distributed organization
- Empathize and support customers deploying across multiple remote office locations and internationally
- Occasionally join pre-sales calls for deployment guidance or customer quarterly business reviews to present rollout progress
- Work closely with account executives, customer success managers, and technical solutions engineers to create great customer experiences
- Comfortably present and facilitate webinars that illustrate best practices and recommended configurations of the product to complement a customer’s own business practices
- Provide feedback to product and engineering teams on how to improve the overall onboarding process for customers both large and small
- Occasionally assist with customer success and account management duties as Envoy continues to grow and expand
- 4+ years of work experience in a customer success, project management, or change management role
- At least 2+ years experience supporting SaaS enterprise software
- Experience creating written and recorded training materials from scratch and bundling them into a variety of formats to meet a customer's needs
- Proven track record of timely execution of project plans and milestones, with an emphasis on software integrations and training
- The desire to go above and beyond to help customers achieve the best experience
- Passion for problem-solving and the right attitude and aptitude for learning new technology in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal skills with a natural ability to tailor your communication style based on a customer’s persona or environment
- A skill for translating complex technical steps into easy to understand language
- Willingness to work within San Francisco
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working for a SaaS startup.
- Experience using project management tools like Smartsheet, Airtable, Asana, Wrike
- Familiarity with digital adoption platforms like WalkMe, Toonimo, and Iridize
- Familiarity with Salesforce Apps and Web applications.
- Basic to working knowledge of SQL.
- Basic knowledge of web development technology.
- Knowledge and experience setting up and troubleshooting equipment like printers, network connectivity, and iPads.
- Understanding of how the internet works (i.e. DNS, HTTP, TLS, Certificates, etc).
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.