Manager of Customer Success
Customer Success / Support
At Envoy, we do things differently. We believe in replacing the mundane with moments that delight. This idea started at the front desk, where we swapped outdated log books for iPads and set a whole new standard for visitor management. Since then, over 20 million guests have signed in with our product at more than 6,000 offices worldwide.
And now we’re looking past the lobby, to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? By challenging the status quo of workplace technology, this is the mission we’re working toward every day.
If this world sounds exciting, we'd love for you to help us build it.
ABOUT THE ROLE
We are looking for someone to manage our Customer Success team and provide structure, organization and strategic execution required to ensure customer happiness. This function will not be measured from a revenue perspective, but rather by NPS and activations. You are the customer advocate responsible to do whatever it takes to make sure our customers are extraordinarily excited about their Envoy service.
- Build a world-class team: Hire, coach, and develop the team.
- Create raving fans: Ensure our customers always have a great experience and become our brand ambassadors.
- Be the voice-of-the customer internally: Ensure that customer feedback is heard and action is taken accordingly between all internal teams.
- Actively manage account health: Build and execute a system to be proactive and detect at-risk and low-engagement customers.
- Keep Envoy on top: Always push for industry-leading NPS scores.
- A track record of high-performance and innovation.
- Created a best-in-class customer on boarding system.
- Created metrics-based performance analytics for customer performance.
- 2+ years management experience.
- An entrepreneur at heart.
- Naturally quantitative.
- An amazing mentor.
- Ahead of industry trends and methodologies and are constantly looking to better your game through new technologies and learnings.
- Exude our values.
- Based in San Francisco.
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.