SMB Account Executive
Envoy’s mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. Our story started at the front desk, where signing in with paper and pen used to be the norm. But Envoy set a new standard, and now visitors everywhere are signing in on iPads. To date, we've helped customers like Slack, Box, Github and Pinterest welcome over 27 million visitors in more than seven thousand offices worldwide.
And visitor management is just the beginning. We’re building a world where you'll know instantly when packages are delivered; where your office will unlock automatically when you arrive; where you'll be able to book a meeting room, simply by walking through the door.
If this world sounds exciting, we'd love for you to help us build it.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We are looking for an Account Executive who can educate and evangelize this mission to every office in the world. As a member of the Account Executive team, you will define our strategy to attract SMB customers (50-250 people). This role will be part of the Revenue and Success team where our goal is to be the most innovative, efficient, and effective customer team B2B has ever seen. Envoy is a rapidly expanding business, and there are many opportunities for career progression and advancement.
- Spearhead the growth & adoption of Envoy by overachieving quota.
- Process inbound leads and manage the full sales cycle from land to expand, ensuring that our customers can achieve their goals.
- Provide clear visibility on revenue performance by actively managing a pipeline of opportunities and weekly forecasts.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of our product and processes.
- Customize and deliver product demonstrations with a keen eye towards your customer’s unique needs.
- Work with Marketing, Product, Growth, and Customer Success to create the best customer experience.
- Engage in team development and mentoring.
- 1+ years in a B2B sales role.
- A proven track record of overachieving.
- An exceptional writer and spoken communicator.
- Highly organized & autonomous.
- Comfortable and energized operating in a fast-moving organization.
- Passionate about our product and working with small businesses.
- Entrepreneurial and self-motivated.
- Consultative with demonstrable experience.
- Enthusiastic about learning and growing at Envoy.
- Intellectually curious and ambitious.
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place here. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.