People – People
Envoy makes workplaces work better. With a focus on the details, we craft beautiful, modern software that elevates the workplace experience. Companies like Slack, Pinterest, Spotify, Nike, and American Express have worked with Envoy to welcome over 30 million visitors to more than 10,000 locations around the world. We are proudly backed by Andreessen Horowitz, Menlo Ventures, Initialized Capital, and many others.
Our mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. This idea started at the front desk, where we set a new standard for visitor sign-in. Now, we’re looking around the office—to the mailroom, meeting rooms and beyond—and asking how can we make this better, too? We envision a world where technology is woven through our workplaces, all of it working together to make our time there delightful.
If this world sounds exciting, we’d love for you to help us build it.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We're a lean but growing recruiting team, passionate about creating great experiences for employees and candidates alike. You'll act as partner with department leads, identifying and recruiting the best person for the job, while ensuring we maintain our strong, unique and inclusive culture.
We’re a lean talent team that values humility, self-motivation, a willingness to find creative solutions and a desire to grow as recruiters. We believe that being a part of a collaborative team is one of the most rewarding parts of our work.
This role will report to the Head of Talent Acquisition.
- Own sourcing and full-cycle recruiting primarily focused on engineering and product teams with the ability to be flexible depending on business needs.
- Utilize knowledge of business needs, priorities, and external trends to source an ongoing pipeline of highly skilled and diverse talent.
- Build a strong, credible relationship with hiring managers and recruiters; operate as a trusted advisor and subject matter expert.
- Work closely with the recruiting team to implement/improve processes, tools, and systems to scale and support Envoy teams.
- Report on key recruiting metrics and provide data-driven, actionable insights.
- Build talent communities and talent pipelines for critical skill areas and diversity sourcing efforts that yield hiring outcomes for the business.
- 4+ years sourcing and/or full-cycle recruiting for engineering teams within technology companies, B2B SaaS strongly preferred.
- A successful track-record of talent acquisition at a rapidly growing company.
- Experience leveraging an ATS (we use Lever) to track and manage candidate, and regularly reporting on recruiting metrics.
- Ability to influence and foster trust with stakeholders at all levels.
- Proven history of deploying creative solutions to source and connect with diverse and difficult to find talent groups.
- A passion for creating great candidate experience and desire to provide a white glove interview experience.
- Strong interpersonal savvy and self-awareness with strong written and verbal communication skills.
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.