Account Development Representative
Envoy’s mission is to challenge the status quo of workplace technology. Our story started at the front desk, where signing in with paper and pen used to be the norm. But Envoy set a new standard, and now visitors everywhere are signing in on iPads. To date, we've helped customers like Slack, Box, Github and Pinterest welcome over 27 million visitors in more than seven thousand offices worldwide.
And visitor management is just the beginning. We’re building a world where you'll know instantly when packages are delivered; where your office will unlock automatically when you arrive; where you'll be able to book a meeting room, simply by walking through the door.
If this world sounds exciting, we'd love for you to help us build it.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
We’re in the early days of building out the Revenue and Success team, where winning is defined by creating great customer experiences for our current and prospective customers. As one of the early members of the Account Development team, you’ll play a big role in establishing the team’s position within the overall Revenue & Success organization.
You’ll manage a high volume of inbound leads, a list of targeted prospective customer accounts, and outreach existing customers to create expansion opportunities. In addition to excellent time management and communication skills, you’ll leverage multiple channels such as email, live chat, phone, and LinkedIn to connect with prospective and current customers.
We strongly believe in the growth and development of our employees. If you have a desire to pursue a career in sales and a passion for customer experience, you’ll not only be a great fit for the ADR role but will have the opportunity to grow within the sales organization at Envoy.
- Nurture high volume of inbound leads
- Prospect into and nurture lists of targeted accounts
- Generate qualified opportunities for Account Executives
- Gain a strong knowledge of Envoy’s products
- Create and spearhead the adoption of new team processes
- Engage in team development and mentoring
- Work with Marketing, Product, and Customer Support and Success teams to create great experiences for our current and prospective customers
- 1+ years of work experience in an office setting (internships count - preferably in technology)
- Excellent time management skills
- Superb written and spoken communication skills
- A keen sense of organization and autonomy
- Intellectual curiosity and ambition
- A desire to build the foundation of a sales organization
- Enthusiasm about working in and learning more about the technology industry
If this kind of work sounds interesting, we'd love to hear from you! We're open to all backgrounds and levels of experience, and we believe that great people can always find a place. People do their best work when they can be themselves, so we value uniqueness. We never discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.