Regional Channel Director (Southeast)
US Remote /
Sales – Advisor Channel /
EPIC iO Technologies is an international technology-focused company providing the most innovative, IoT, AI, and wireless connectivity solutions for the public and private sectors.
As #OneTeam, we bring together some of the best technology offerings on the market with our growing team. This success is the result of our employees' diverse technical and business expertise, which fuels collaboration and ongoing innovation. We use equal parts innovation, quality, and reliability to create comprehensive, solution-driven product offerings for our customers. Learn more about us at www.epicio.com.
Why join the Epic team?
· Bring your skills and knowledge to an innovative and growing workplace
· Work and collaborate with a team who has become one of the best in the industry
· Use industry-leading technology and the best tools available to ensure success
· Work in a stable industry with strong growth potential
We are currently seeking a Regional Channel Director to join our #OneTeam in the Southeast US.
What you'll be doing:
As the Regional Channel Director - Southeast, you will be responsible for developing a book of new and existing partners and driving them to generate revenue growth from customers equal to or beyond the Channel Director’s determined quota. Additionally, you'll primarily be responsible for recruiting, training, developing relationships, and driving partners to generate revenue through selling EPIC iO Connectivity and AIoT product sets.
- Prospect for new partners in assigned region by working with current TSB’s, establishing rapport, attending Trade Shows, local and regional Events, and Virtual Events
- Recruit, develop, and train new Channel Partners in your assigned territory
- Assist partners with sales opportunities including proposal creation, attending appointments and product demonstrations
- Work with the Solutions Engineering team to create and implement solutions for customer
- Troubleshoot and collaborate among teams, including sales, technical operations, engineering, and customer success to resolve issues
- Serve as the main point of contact for Channel Partners
- Accurately manage funnel progression and forecasting in Hubspot CRM
What you'll need:
- 3+ years of Channel experience or selling experience of Voice/Data/VOIP/Wireless or similar services
- Bachelor’s degree in business or equivalent experience
- Ability to prospect, follow up and onboard new sales partners through outbound recruiting calls, emails and presentations
- Ability to track funnel progression and accurate forecasting in CRM
- Appreciation of a fast-paced environment and flexibility in overall attitude are a must
- Ability to exceed quota
- Proven ability to take direction and then work independently with minimal supervision
- Proven ability to concisely explain deal completion steps and articulate the next steps toward a successful outcome
- Proficiency with MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Word) a
Nice to have:
- Experience utilizing Hubspot as CRM
EPIC iO Technologies embraces diversity and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We believe the more inclusive we are, the better our company will be.