Performance / Digital Marketing Manager - Affiliates
Marketing – Digital / Perf Marketing /
Who we are:
Simply put, a neo-banking startup for digital natives. Our mission is to help our users demystify their finances, maximize their savings and spend intelligently. We are building a highly secure financial ‘hub’ - a savings account that offers debit cards and allows you to consolidate your finances in a single intuitive view.
Who we’re looking for:
Exceptional, innovative people! If you’re passionate about building delightful user experiences, driven to always do the right thing and hungry to impact millions of lives, chat with us!
Why you should work with us:
We are committed to always doing the right thing, both for our team and users. We are a positive, transparent and inclusive community that celebrates success together, encourages bias for action and recognizes individual brilliance. We are ambitious and want everyone to think ‘impact and growth’. Our work environment is fun and more — it is human, nimble and business-like.
With rich experience in the world’s leading tech companies and banks, we deeply and equally understand both the ‘fin’ and ‘tech’ in fintech. With funding from leading global VCs, we’re in pursuit of a fantastic experience for both our consumers and colleagues.
What this role is about: Performance Marketing Manager
This role will manage the Affiliates channel within the performance marketing team which as an integral part of our growth strategy. This would involve managing key stakeholders across agencies, networks and programmatic channels and span across planning and experimentation, to driving daily growth and building a quality user base. Our aspiration is to be one of the fastest growing fin-tech brands in the space and you will play a pivotal role in bringing this to life!
The Marketing team is an energetic team of brand and growth strategists, product marketing managers, content managers and copywriters. Your teammates come from creative agencies, news publications, tech and e-commerce companies.
At Fi, we are helpful, transparent, fair, and kind. We are unconventional thinkers, relentless executors, and masters of our craft.
What will you be doing :
- Affiliate On-boarding - Onboarding and managing quality focused affiliate partners both for acquisitions and app traffic and re-engagement
- Acquisitions Growth - Driving scale and optimisation across affiliate and programmatic channels
- Planning & Execution - Monthly planning of installs, acquisitions and execution across affiliate platforms. Primary ownership of plan vs achievement on spends, scale and quality
- Growth Hacking - Growth hacking and finding new avenues, initiatives to drive acquisitions through the funnel, new inventories, new commercial models to drive scale and quality
- Reporting & Ops - Building an internal reporting system to publish data, validate partner claims and handle financial processes for smooth operations, including fraud reconciliation
- Thought Leadership - Being an internal leader of installs and acquisitions best practices. Contribute to building the strategy for performance marketing and growth, with a focus on data and platform-user understanding
Who are we looking for :
- You are an independent thinker who loves developing relationships, driving results and has a strong execution focus. You have experience managing installs and acquisition channels and have a strong bias for getting things done.
- You’ve managed affiliate marketing - 5+ years of experience in performance marketing, at an agency or brand. Experience managing Google/Fb platforms is a plus.
- You are data-driven and have a proven record of driving growth - You have used your analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of the platforms to contribute directly to the growth of the company/client
- You write good English, and can proof check - Excellent written communication skills
- You’re a do-er - A self-starter who is able to iterate quickly and work well with a team. With excellent organizational and time management skills.
- You’re looking for a start-up experience - You enjoy creating structure out of chaos. You give attention to detail and are able to prioritize. You see yourself jumping in, trying new things, getting your hands dirty. And most of all - you’re looking to be part of the journey to build an amazing brand & product.
Working at Fi :
- At Fi, you learn on the job. You’ll be surrounded by some very smart people from different backgrounds, who are happy to work with you to help you do your job better.
- We don’t have a classic hierarchical structure full of red tapes and bureaucratic titles. You’re on a first-name basis with everyone from Day One. We’re all good at what we do, and we respect that.
- Boundaries are respected. We don’t do WhatsApp or phone calls. Everything runs on Slack and GMeet, so you have your personal time and space away from your work laptop when you need it.
- Fi is not a remote-work company. We believe in collaborating together in a physical office space. We are a young company with an evolving culture, and working in person with each other is key at this point. We are located in Bangalore.
- We love to disagree respectfully. We work across functional boundaries, and nobody is too wise. This industry evolves every single day, and healthy debate is the only way to keep pace with change.
We aspire to create an inclusive culture of diverse people not just because it's the right thing to do but because heterogeneity inspires us and is more fun! We employ people solely on merit and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, marital status, pregnancy or related condition (including breastfeeding), or any other basis protected by law.