Demand Generation Executive
Full - time
Who We Are
Over the last 14 years, we have helped over a million satisfied customers move and manage their money. Our award-winning product portfolio allows our customers to make low-cost multi-currency payments across various payment products. From travel money to transfers, currency hedging, to expense management, we are focused on a single goal of making it easy for our customers to manage and move their money.
As a business, we are committed to delivering value to our customers through the combination of advanced payments technology and personal expert service. We’re doing this by hiring exceptional people. We are looking for a designer who can help build, develop and evolve the Equals Group product design capabilities. With our headquarters in London, Chester and Los Angeles, the Equals Group comprises of three business lines and brands - Equals Money, FairFX and CardOneMoney.
You will join a very close-knit, talented and supportive team from various backgrounds who believe that bringing different perspectives together helps us understand our customers' needs. United, by one thing, making money management straightforward and cost-effective for our customers.
With our headquarters in London, Chester and Los Angeles, the Equals Group is made up of three business lines and brands - Equals Money, FairFX and CardOneMoney. You will join a very close-knit, talented and supportive team from a variety of backgrounds, who believe that bringing different perspectives together helps us understand our customers' needs. We're united by one thing - to make money management simpler and more cost-effective for our customers
We are looking for a Demand Generation Executive who has strong knowledge of B2B marketing. An ambitious self-starter with natural interpersonal skills who wants to help scale our marketing activity, delivering business impact and driving continuous improvement, whilst stretching themselves and learning new skills. This role will include content writing, social media activity, event management and digital marketing. You will be crucial in executing our content strategy and conveying a clear and simple message to our audience, all with the aim of driving qualified leads.
Who you are
- An organised individual who is keen to learn
- You have strong writing skills, with good attention to detail
- Enjoy managing B2B events, both online and in person
- Interested in Fintech, currency markets, macro-economic events and B2B marketing
- Someone who has a good understanding of SEO, and writing with SEO in mind
- Has a customer-centric mindset always focusing on solving customer needs
- Creation of specialised content to generate qualified leads (i.e. blogs, gated content, whitepapers, e-books)
- Write in line with SEO principles to maximise reach (search rankings), performance and drive quality traffic to the website
- Coordination of events and webinars, supporting on content and lead generation
- Drive qualified leads to help the team to achieve acquisition targets and increase revenue
- Increase brand awareness, make sure content is on brand
- Closely monitor and report on search performance across our brands with recommendations on how to optimise
- Research content opportunities using a range of search tools including SEMrush and Google Trends
- Develop and implement internal linking strategy giving special attention to site structure and hierarchy, optimising meta-data, duplicate content, error pages, redirects
- Auditing the link profiles of sites to disavow any potential harmful incoming links
- Provide and optimise SEO copy for landing pages
- Align with sales to enhance cross-team collaboration and achieve our mission
Our investment in you
We aim to be a ‘people first’ business. We welcome people into the Equals group and aim to grow and develop our talented teams.
Our people are part of one group, we believe in teamwork and celebrating our successes. We strive to embrace our values of ‘Succeed Together’, ‘Be the Customer, ‘Make it Happen’ and ‘Go Beyond.
We believe in empowering conversations, that’s why we’ve invested in our managers and teams to ensure we bring out the best in each other. We want to put you in the driving seat of your career so you can reach your full potential through growth opportunities and developmental support.
You will join an environment that encourages learning and knowledge sharing. Our managers and leaders will guide you to realise your personal drivers and encourage development of your own motivating career plan.
When you join the Equals Group we help you get more out of your career, to get more out of life.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
25 days holiday per year plus an additional day for your birthday
Bupa Health Insurance
Enhanced maternity package
Season Ticket Loans
Cycle to Work Scheme
Free onsite Nuffield Health gym & pool (London) and discounted gym membership (Chester)
Opportunities for progression, development and learning new skills
Interbank currency rates on travel money and international transfers
Autoenrollment Pension Scheme
A flexible working environment Currently, the company is embracing remote working and open to flexible working arrangements. Ideally, we would want employees to collaborate in person at our London or Chester offices, and therefore, the candidate needs to be comfortable commuting distance from either location.
Note to recruiters: We have a preferred supply list and use an ATS portal for CV submissions. Any unsolicited CV's sent directly to hiring managers outside of process will not be subject to a recruitment fee.