Recruitment Coordinator Temp to Perm (20 Hours)
Chester, UK /
Over the last 14 years, we have helped over a million satisfied customers move and manage their money. Our award-winning product portfolio allows our customers to make low-cost multi-currency payments across various payment products.
From travel money to transfers, currency hedging, to expense management, we are focused on a single goal of making it easy for our customers to manage and move their money.
As a business, we are committed to delivering value to our customers through the combination of advanced payments technology and personal expert service
About the role
The Recruitment Coordinator will deliver recruitment and onboarding activities across the Equals Group. You will ensure the candidate experience is seamless, supporting colleagues through the recruitment and induction process. You will support the recruitment for all office based roles ranging from Customer Services and Engineering to Finance and Compliance. The successful candidate will be part of the People team and work closely with the People & Payroll Advisor, assisting if and when required to ensure we deliver an effective service to the business.
This role would be suitable for someone who has experience and knowledge within recruitment and has previous experience as a Recruitment Coordinator or Administrator. We believe that certain skills are essential in order to be successful in this role and these are detailed below. We will carry out individual interviews for shortlisted candidates and assess who is best suited for the role based on objective criteria. Equals strives to create a workplace where we can all be ourselves. We believe in inclusion and the power of diversity, so you'll be encouraged to bring your unique perspectives and experiences, and help us understand what you need to do your best work.
- First point of contact for internal recruitment
- Creating and posting job adverts on our internal recruitment platform (Lever)
- Working with agencies where appropriate ensuring terms are considered, met and reviewed if required.
- Benchmarking of roles and salaries
- Screening applications, identifying suitable candidates and creating a shortlist for the hiring Manager (where appropriate).
- Arranging interview schedule with the hiring Manager, sending out invites to candidates and confirming the arrangements.
- Reporting weekly recruitment figures and generating recruitment MI
- General administration, both for recruitment and within the People team as and when needed
- Ideally a minimum of 1 year recruitment experience
- Good education standard, ideally GCSE qualified and above
- Excellent communication, verbal and written
- Excellent interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Proficient with Microsoft office, particularly excel and word
- Knowledge of processes and data handling
- Help to create a friendly and supportive working environment
- Flexible in approach to work
- Can work under pressure, to deadlines and use own initiative
- Attention to detail
- A role model for our values:
○ Make it happen
○ Succeed together
○ Be the customer
○ Go beyond
Our investment in you
We welcome people into the Equals group and desire to grow and develop our talented teams. We believe in teamwork and celebrating our successes. We strive to embrace our values. We want to put you in the driving seat of your career and achieve your full potential through growth opportunities and developmental support.
When you join the Equals Group, we aim to help you to get more out of your career. We will also offer you the following benefits;
● A competitive salary benchmarked against a peer group.
● 25 days holiday per year + your birthday off
● Opportunities for progression, development and learning new skills.
● Free onsite Nuffield Health gym & pool (London) and discounted gym membership elsewhere
● Interbank currency rates on travel money and international transfers.
● We operate a hybrid working arrangement where possible
Where possible we offer the opportunity to work flexibly and the opportunity to balance some remote working with time in the office collaborating, taking part in events and developing the social connections that make working with us rewarding.