Talent Acquisition Lead
London, UK /
Full-Time / Permanent
Over the last 16 years, we have helped over a million satisfied customers move and manage their money. Our award-winning product portfolio allows our customers to make low-cost multi-currency payments across various payment products.
From travel money to transfers, currency hedging, to expense management, we are focused on a single goal of making it easy for our customers to manage and move their money.
As a business, we are committed to delivering value to our customers through the combination of advanced payments technology and personal expert service
We’re doing this by hiring exceptional people and are now looking for a Talent Acquisition Lead to join our team. With our headquarters in London, Chester and Los Angeles, the Equals Group comprises of three business lines and brands - Equals Money, FairFX and CardOneMoney. You will join a very close-knit, talented and supportive team from various backgrounds who believe that bringing different perspectives together helps us understand our customers' needs. United, by one thing, making money management straightforward and cost-effective for our customers.
About the role
The Talent Acquisition Advisor will be responsible for sourcing, attracting and placing great talent across the Group. You will ensure the candidate experience is seamless, supporting hiring managers by providing end to end support from approval to onboarding. You will drive recruitment and acquisition of talent across all areas including Customer Services, Engineering, Sales & Dealing, Finance, Compliance, Marketing, Product, Design and more. Whilst you will be accountable for our talent acquisition strategy and our recruitment marketing, you will be a valued member of the People team, working closely with this team, supporting if and when required to ensure we deliver a first class service to the business.
You will have demonstrable experience and knowledge of acquisition strategies which have seen you succeed in sourcing, attracting and placing talent within an increasingly challenging talent pool.
You will be comfortable with supporting hiring managers across the Group who have different levels of experience. You will be used to managing the natural peaks that come in recruitment and continuing to deliver an excellent service throughout.
You will drive our acquisition strategy, anticipate future needs and use that forecast to ensure we stay ahead of the game, thinking of innovative ways for us to continue to attract future talent.
Equals strives to create a workplace where we can all be ourselves. We believe in inclusion and the power of diversity, so you'll be encouraged to bring your unique perspectives and experiences, and help us understand what you need to do your best work. We will carry out individual competency based interviews for shortlisted candidates and assess who is best suited for the role based on objective criteria.
- First point of contact for all recruitment and talent acquisition needs across the Group at all levels
- Proactively managing our recruitment marketing
- Creating and managing all job adverts internally and externally
- Liaising with and supporting hiring managers with an end to end process; screening, interviewing, selecting, collating and providing feedback to successful and unsuccessful candidates
- Sourcing, attracting and identifying talent and suitability for the role
- Working with third parties and agencies where appropriate
- Conducting regular profiling and salary benchmarking across the Group, considering our employee value proposition
- Generating meaningful MI using acquisition metrics
- Forecasting and anticipating future needs and strategies to ensure we have the right people in the right place at the right time
- Standard administration
- Proven experience in working towards and achieving deadline driven talent acquisition KPI’s
- Confident in managing a recruitment marketing strategy
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to tailor their communication to engage at all levels
- Good education standard, ideally GCSE qualified and above
- A self starter, with the confidence and ability to make decisions
- Excellent organisational and time management skills Confident Microsoft office, excel, word, Google Docs Desire to develop and use efficient processes and systems
- Displays a flexible approach to work
- Can work under pressure, to deadlines and use own initiative
- Excellent attention to detail Previous experience in Finance/Fintech industry desirable
Where possible we offer the opportunity to work flexibly and the opportunity to balance some remote working with time in the office collaborating, taking part in events and developing the social connections that make working with us rewarding.
This role would be required to work at least 3 days per week in the office, 2 days could be remote.
Our investment in you
We aim to be a people-first business. We welcome people into the Equals group and desire to grow and develop our talented teams.
Our people are part of one group; we believe in teamwork and celebrating our successes. We live our values of ‘Succeed Together’, ‘Be the Customer, ‘Make it Happen’ and ‘Go Beyond’.
We believe in empowering conversations; that’s why we’ve invested in our managers and teams to ensure we bring out the best in each other. We want to put you in the driving seat of your career and achieve your full potential through growth opportunities and developmental support.
You will join an environment that encourages learning and knowledge sharing. Our managers and leaders will guide you to realise your ambitions.
•A competitive salary benchmarked against a peer group which will be reviewed annually
•Health insurance through BUPA
•Our Employee Assistance Programme offers a 24/7 confidential advice line for health, bereavement and other areas of support
•25 days holiday per year + your birthday off
•We are members of the cycle to work scheme
•We offer Season Ticket Loans
•Free onsite Nuffield Health gym & pool (London) and discounted gym membership elsewhere
•Interbank currency rates on travel money and international transfers
•Opportunities for progression, development and learning new skills.