London, UK /
Full-Time / Permanent
Over the last 16 years, we have helped over a million satisfied customers move and manage their money. Our award-winning product portfolio allows our customers to make low-cost multi-currency payments across various payment products.
From travel money to transfers, currency hedging, to expense management, we are focused on a single goal of making it easy for our customers to manage and move their money.
As a business, we are committed to delivering value to our customers through the combination of advanced payments technology and personal expert service
Who we are
The Equals Group is made up of three business lines - Equals Money, FairFX and CardOne Money. Over the last seventeen years, we have helped over a million satisfied customers, move and manage their money. Our award-winning product portfolio allows our customers to make low-cost multi-currency payments across a range of payment products,
We aim to help customers get more for their money - so they can make the most of their time. From travel money to money transfers, currency hedging to expense management, we are focused on a single goal of making it easy for our customers to manage and move their money.
We have seen impressive growth over the last ten years, we manage over £2bn in turnover annually, we are AIM-listed and profitable. Technology is at the heart of what we do, and the business is committed to delivering value to our customers through the combination of advanced payments technology and expert personal service.
Who you are
- As we embark on our next phase of growth we are looking for a Product Manager to drive forward our onboarding process, CRM and international expansion.
- You are an ambitious team player who wants to combine delivering business impact and driving continuous improvement, whilst stretching themselves and learning new skills and capabilities. You will own the delivery of onboarding across the Group’s business lines and the integration of CRM into the sales organisation. CRM is key to the Group’s success and driving the sales org forward. Coupled with this you will focus on expanding Equals’ products into new markets (both geographies and secors), working to ensure our products meet the requirements of the local market and relevant regulation.
- It’s an exciting, challenging and rewarding role where you will have the responsibility of leading our customer onboarding and CRM products, delivering real business value and enabling our sales org to accelerate. You can be based near either of our UK offices in London or Chester. We have a very flexible working policy and won't be expecting you in the office every day if that’s not how you work best. There will be some expectation of travel to other Group locations.
- Own the onboarding roadmap from registration through KYC to first purchase
- Work with the sales orgs and key stakeholders to deliver a best in class CRM driven sales process
- Deliver sales & marketing automation through Hubspot
- Continuously improve and automate the onboarding process in collaboration with the onboarding & compliance teams
- Work with Marketing to ensure data is available within Hubspot to enable marketing automation and campaign tracking
- Collaborate with the Growth function to drive adoption and embed Hubspot within the heart of the sales org
- Maintain external supplier relationship with Hubspot and advocate for features required by Equals
- Lead the implementation of Hubspot into the support function and integrations with customer service tooling
- Work with the wider product team to ensure that internal tooling for new product features is available where required
- Act as product owner for the onboarding/internal tooling whilst managing and distributing work to the engineering and design teams
- Assist other product managers with expanding our reach into new markets, including owning a roadmap of localisations.
Skills and attributes
- Previous experience in sales enablement, product management, client services or a sales role desired but not necessary.
- Ability to work with a range of stakeholders, to best meet the needs of the business. We need to find the right balance of speed-to-onboard and diligence.
- A desire to work with data (no data experience required).
- Great organisational skills and attention to detail. The accuracy of CRM data will be key to hitting our targets.
- Strong communication skills across a range of teams and characters.
- Manage differing priorities to create and communicate an ambitious but achievable roadmap.
- Familiar with using applications such as Jira, Figma and Notion
Our investment in you
We aim to be a people-first business. We welcome people into the Equals group and desire to grow and develop our talented teams.
Our people are part of one group; we believe in teamwork and celebrating our successes. We live our values of ‘Succeed Together’, ‘Be the Customer, ‘Make it Happen’ and ‘Go Beyond’.
We believe in empowering conversations; that’s why we’ve invested in our managers and teams to ensure we bring out the best in each other. We want to put you in the driving seat of your career and achieve your full potential through growth opportunities and developmental support.
You will join an environment that encourages learning and knowledge sharing. Our managers and leaders will guide you to realise your ambitions.
●A competitive salary benchmarked against a peer group.
●25 days holiday per year + bank holidays and your birthday off
●Enhanced maternity and paternity
●3 x life insurance
●Contributory pension scheme
●Individual private medical insurance
●Comprehensive employee assistance programme offering
●Free eye test & £50 towards the cost of glasses
●Cycle to work scheme
●Season ticket loans
●Free onsite Nuffield Health gym & pool (London) and discounted gym membership elsewhere
●Interbank currency rates on travel money and international transfers.
●Hybrid working arrangement where possible, which means that for some roles you will be able to work remotely for some days of the week. However, we still want employees to collaborate in person at both our London and Chester offices, and therefore, candidates will need to still be a comfortable commuting distance from either location for the days you are required to work from or come into the office.