Full-Time / Permanent
Who we are
Over the last thirteen years, we have helped over a million satisfied customers move and manage their money. Our award-winning product portfolio allows our customers to make low-cost multi-currency payments across a range of payment products. From travel money to money transfers, currency hedging to expense management, we are focused on a single goal of making it easy for our customers to manage and move their money.
You will join a very close-knit, talented and supportive team from a variety of backgrounds who believe that bringing different perspectives together helps us understand our customers' needs. Technology is at the heart of what we do, and the business is committed to delivering value to our customers through the combination of advanced payments technology and expert personal service. We're united by one thing - we aim to help customers get more for their money - so they can make the most of their time.
What does success look like?
- To ensure all customer funds are accurately reconciled to a customers order in a timely manner whilst within company policy and procedures.
- ·To ensure all customer payments are processed in a timely manner through the various banks and counterparties the Group work with
- To ensure all customer and dealer queries are dealt with in a timely manner and provider general support to the rest of the business
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Regular bank reconciliation / Posting bank transactions
- Processing payments through various banking systems
- Processing remittance advices
- Reviewing unpaid transactions
- Dealing with under/overpayments
- Dealing with payment queries and corresponding with banks
- Updating internal systems with payment statuses
- Setting up new payment details
- Verifying payment information with clients/staff
- Monitoring various support inboxes
- Dealing with payment requests
- Providing administrative support to the team
Skills & Abilities
- Attention to detail and an understanding of risk
- Knowledge and practical experience of MS Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
- Numeracy and literacy skills
Nice to Have
- Previous relevant experience in a payments role / financial services environment
Our investment in you
We aim to be a ‘people first’ business. We welcome people into the Equals group and aim to grow and develop our talented teams.
Our people are part of one group, we believe in teamwork and celebrating our successes. We strive to embrace our values of ‘Succeed Together’, ‘Be the Customer, ‘Make it Happen’ and ‘Go Beyond.
We believe in empowering conversations, that’s why we’ve invested in our managers and teams to ensure we bring out the best in each other. We want to put you in the driving seat of your career so you can reach your full potential through growth opportunities and developmental support.
You will join an environment that encourages learning and knowledge sharing. Our managers and leaders will guide you to realise your personal drivers and encourage development of your own motivating career plan.
When you join the Equals Group we help you get more out of your career, to get more out of life.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Note to recruiters: We have a preferred supply list and use an ATS portal for CV submissions. Any unsolicited CV's sent directly to hiring managers outside of process will not be subject to a recruitment fee.