Sales Enablement Manager
London, UK /
Sales & Dealing /
Full-Time / Permanent
Who We Are
Over the last 14 years, we have helped over a million satisfied customers move and manage their money. Our award-winning product portfolio allows our customers to make low-cost multi-currency payments across various payment products. From travel money to transfers, currency hedging, to expense management, we are focused on a single goal of making it easy for our customers to manage and move their money.
As a business, we are committed to delivering value to our customers through the combination of advanced payments technology and personal expert service. We’re doing this by hiring exceptional people. We are looking for a designer who can help build, develop and evolve the Equals Group product design capabilities. With our headquarters in London, Chester and Los Angeles, the Equals Group comprises of three business lines and brands - Equals Money, FairFX and CardOneMoney.
You will join a very close-knit, talented and supportive team from various backgrounds who believe that bringing different perspectives together helps us understand our customers' needs. United, by one thing, making money management straightforward and cost-effective for our customers.
With offices in London, Chester and Los Angeles, the Equals Group is made up of three business lines and brands - Equals Money, FairFX and CardOneMoney. You will join a very close-knit, talented and supportive team from a variety of backgrounds, who believe that bringing different perspectives together helps us understand our customers' needs. We're united by one thing - to make money management simpler and more cost-effective for our customers.
We are looking for a Sales Enablement Manager who has strong knowledge of what makes Sales teams tick. An ambitious self-starter with natural interpersonal skills who wants to help scale our Sales activity, delivering business impact and driving continuous improvement, whilst stretching themselves and learning new skills.
You will be crucial in executing the revenue strategy defined by our Sales leads and in ensuring our Sales teams have everything they need to succeed in a competitive FinTech industry.
Who you are
- 1+ years working in a Sales environment.
- A role model for our values – make things happen, succeed together, be the customer and go beyond.
- An organised individual who is keen to learn and has a high attention to detail.
- Enjoy working with numbers and large data sets in Google Sheets or Excel.
- Happy talking to and working with driven Sales people to help us succeed in our goals.
- Interested in Fintech and how it can benefit businesses and individuals.
- A curious mind, driven by the ways technology can drive efficiency and team performance.
- Experience using HubSpot Sales Hub or a similar CRM (desirable).
What you will do
- As Sales Enablement Manager, you are responsible for making sure our Sales teams have everything they need to succeed. The core part of this role is ensuring our Sales and Account Management teams are getting the most from our new CRM tool and ensuring we use the tool properly.
- Partnering with the Sales, Product and Marketing teams to drive adoption of our new CRM system.
- Manage ongoing data quality / data cleansing process within our new CRM tool.
- Proactively scheduling ongoing CRM training for Sales and Account Management teams.
- Partnering with the leaders of International Payments and Digital Payments to automate the setting of Sales & Account Management targets and goals for all sales employees.
- Introduction of new sales effectiveness leading indicator reporting using the new CRM & Telephone system including: New Customer Contacts, Sales Conversion, CPA and CLV for telesales.
- Introduction of new dealer/account manager effectiveness leading indicator reporting using the new CRM tool including: Account revenue & transaction growth, Account retention,
- Identification and assessment of new verticals for sales targeting
- Partnering with finance to streamline the incentive payment process for sales and account managements through improved data effectiveness & use of CRM platform where appropriate
- Deliver ad-hoc projects defined by our Sales teams to drive revenue growth or efficiencies.
A typical day looks like
- Joining the CRM implementation team’s morning stand-up and briefing them on ideas or issues and learning about new product releases.
- Running regular training and help sessions with our Sales and Dealing teams to ensure they get the most out of HubSpot Sales Hub.
- Onboarding new members of the company to the CRM.
- Running data quality reports from our CRM and ensuring our Sales teams and managers are using our tools in the right ways.
- Helping Sales Managers build reports to drive team performance or find new customer segments.
- Diving into a new ad-hoc revenue-related project devised by our Senior Management Team.
Our investment in you
We aim to be a ‘people first’ business. We welcome people into the Equals group and aim to grow and develop our talented teams.
Our people are part of one group, we believe in teamwork and celebrating our successes. We strive to embrace our values of ‘Succeed Together’, ‘Be the Customer, ‘Make it Happen’ and ‘Go Beyond.
We believe in empowering conversations, that’s why we’ve invested in our managers and teams to ensure we bring out the best in each other. We want to put you in the driving seat of your career so you can reach your full potential through growth opportunities and developmental support.
You will join an environment that encourages learning and knowledge sharing. Our managers and leaders will guide you to realise your personal drivers and encourage development of your own motivating career plan.
When you join the Equals Group we help you get more out of your career, to get more out of life.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
25 days holiday per year plus an additional day for your birthday
Bupa Health Insurance
Enhanced maternity package
Season Ticket Loans
Cycle to Work Scheme
Free onsite Nuffield Health gym & pool (London) and discounted gym membership (Chester)
Opportunities for progression, development and learning new skills
Interbank currency rates on travel money and international transfers
Autoenrollment Pension Scheme
A flexible working environment Currently, the company is embracing remote working and open to flexible working arrangements. Ideally, we would want employees to collaborate in person at our London or Chester offices, and therefore, the candidate needs to be comfortable commuting distance from either location.
Note to recruiters: We have a preferred supply list and use an ATS portal for CV submissions. Any unsolicited CV's sent directly to hiring managers outside of process will not be subject to a recruitment fee.