Corporate Account Manager Apprentice
London, UK /
Over the last 14 years, we have helped over a million satisfied customers move and manage their money. Our award-winning product portfolio allows our customers to make low-cost multi-currency payments across various payment products.
From travel money to transfers, currency hedging, to expense management, we are focused on a single goal of making it easy for our customers to manage and move their money.
As a business, we are committed to delivering value to our customers through the combination of advanced payments technology and personal expert service
About the Role
We are currently seeking an ambitious and driven Corporate Account Manager Apprentice to join our Equals Spend Operations (Ops) team to help grow and support our existing client base. The primary aim of the Ops team is to oversee our corporate card and expense management service and to assist our business clients.
Alongside the role you will also complete a Level 3 Senior Financial Customer Services accreditation with Fitch Learning.
Equals Spend is a pre-paid card and expense management offering that allows businesses and charities to better manage their expenses and purchasing. We support organisations of all sizes, from sole traders to multi-national companies, and from a vast number of industries (including film & TV production, travel, education and sport).
The product will soon be merged into our all-encompassing, Equals Money, platform which will bring together our three main services – international payments, expenses and banking – into one centralised product. The Ops team will be involved and responsible for supporting this product and for managing the transition.
We believe that certain skills are essential to be successful in this role and these are detailed below. You may not have all the other skills we have outlined as desirable; we understand that and will still welcome your application. We will carry out individual interviews for shortlisted candidates and assess who is best suited for the role after we have discussed everything with you.
- Service the needs of existing clients through phone, email and live chat support.
- Assist with admin focused tasks
- Upgrade accounts to our new platform and help customers through the transition.
- Help to on-board new clients.
- Service call existing clients.
- Operate in a team environment supporting colleagues to achieve departmental targets.
- Good written and verbal communication.
- A desire to help and support clients.
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload.
- A role model for our values: Make it happen, Succeed together, Be the customer and Go beyond.
Our investment in you
We welcome people into the Equals group and desire to grow and develop our talented teams. We believe in teamwork and celebrating our successes. We strive to embrace our values. We want to put you in the driving seat of your career and achieve your full potential through growth opportunities and developmental support.
When you join the Equals Group, we aim to help you to get more out of your career. We will also offer you the following benefits;
● A competitive salary benchmarked against a peer group.
● 25 days holiday per year + your birthday off
● Opportunities for progression, development and learning new skills.
● Free onsite Nuffield Health gym & pool (London) and discounted gym membership elsewhere
● Interbank currency rates on travel money and international transfers.
● We operate a hybrid working arrangement where possible
Where possible we offer the opportunity to work flexibly and the opportunity to balance some remote working with time in the office collaborating, taking part in events and developing the social connections that make working with us rewarding.
Equals strives to create a workplace where we can all be ourselves. We believe in inclusion and the power of diversity, so you'll be encouraged to bring your unique perspectives and experiences, and help us understand what you need to do your best work.