Quality Assurance Front Office
London, UK /
Full-Time / Permanent
Over the last 16 years, we have helped over a million satisfied customers move and manage their money. Our award-winning product portfolio allows our customers to make low-cost multi-currency payments across various payment products.
From travel money to transfers, currency hedging, to expense management, we are focused on a single goal of making it easy for our customers to manage and move their money.
As a business, we are committed to delivering value to our customers through the combination of advanced payments technology and personal expert service.
About the role
A Quality Assurance Analyst at the Equals Group is an analytically and critically-minded individual, focussed on providing quality assurance across all front office roles within the company. The role will require building and maintaining quality assurance processes which ensure we remain compliant with our regulatory obligations, as well as conducting business in a professional and exemplary manor aligning with our high performance culture.
The QA analyst will be required to undertake training sessions with teams and managers in order to highlight regular opportunities for improvement. As a result the QA analyst will work directly with all front office managers on performance.
As a business, we seek to hire talent that ensures different views and backgrounds are represented within the Group and actively encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds and experience to apply.
- Develop and maintain a front office quality assurance framework and process
- Administer the front office quality assurance framework and process
- Ensure regular feedback and training to all stakeholders
- Feedback to relevant stakeholders (P&L owners, compliance)
- Be able to have direct and difficult conversations about performance
- Communicate effectively across multiple layers of seniority.
Ideal Candidate - Essential Skills/Experience
- 2 years’ experience in an audit, assurance or controls testing role or sales and account management training roles.
- experience developing a QA and training programme
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of the UK regulatory framework and an understanding of governing regulators: FCA, HMRC, NCA
- Understanding of Electronic Money Institutions, Authorised Payment Institutions and the international payments market
- Sound judgemental skills and ability to work independently and at pace
- Critical mindset that supports the provision of constructive challenge to the business from an independent standpoint
- Customer and stakeholder-focussed attitude and approach
- Ability to communicate technical control issues to stakeholders from a range of teams
- A role model for our values:
○ Make things happen
○ Succeed together
○ Be the customer
○ Go beyond
- Prior experience working in financial services, ideally in payments or e-money institutions
- Formal qualification in sales, account management, training & development or QA
- Knowledge or experience of MiFID regulation
We believe that certain skills are essential in order to be successful in this role and these are detailed above. You may not have all the other skills we have outlined as desirable, we understand that and will still welcome your application. We will carry out individual interviews for shortlisted candidates and assess who is best suited for the role after we have discussed everything with you
Our investment in you
We aim to be a people-first business. We welcome people into the Equals group and desire to grow and develop our talented teams.
Our people are part of one group; we believe in teamwork and celebrating our successes. We strive to embrace our values of ‘Succeed Together’, ‘Be the Customer, ‘Make it Happen’ and ‘Go Beyond’.
We believe in empowering conversations; that’s why we’ve invested in our managers and teams to ensure we bring out the best in each other. We want to put you in the driving seat of your career and achieve your full potential through growth opportunities and developmental support.
You will join an environment that encourages learning and knowledge sharing. Our managers and leaders will guide you to realise your drivers and promote your motivating career plan.
When you join the Equals Group, we help you get more out of your career, to get more out of life.
● A competitive salary benchmarked against a peer group.
● 25 days holiday per year + your birthday off
● Bupa Private Healthcare
● Bupa Mental Health Services & EAP
● Opportunities for progression, development and learning new skills.
● Free onsite Nuffield Health gym & pool (London) and discounted gym membership elsewhere.
● Interbank currency rates on travel money and international transfers.
● A flexible working environment
● Cycle to Work Scheme
● Enhanced Maternity & Paternity pay
● Season Ticket Loans
● x3 Annual Salary Life Assurance
● A flexible working environment
We operate a hybrid working arrangement where possible, which means that for some roles you will be able to work remotely for some days of the week. However, we still want employees to collaborate in person at both our London and Chester offices, and therefore, candidates will need to still be a comfortable commuting distance from either location for the days you are required to work from or come into the office.