Private Client Dealer
London, UK /
Sales & Dealing /
Full-Time / Permanent
Over the last 16 years, we have helped over a million satisfied customers move and manage their money. Our award-winning product portfolio allows our customers to make low-cost multi-currency payments across various payment products.
From travel money to transfers, currency hedging, to expense management, we are focused on a single goal of making it easy for our customers to manage and move their money.
As a business, we are committed to delivering value to our customers through the combination of advanced payments technology and personal expert service
Listed on the AIM market with headquarters in London, Chester and Los Angeles, Equals Group Plc is a leading Fintech challenger in the financial services sector, catering for both business and retail customers.
Operating under an e-money license, we provide high quality solutions including:
● International payments
● FX risk hedging
● Expense management
● Current accounts
● Credit facilities
● Multi-currency cards and
● Travel cash
We believe there is a clear distinction between having a job and having a career that makes a difference.
Are you inspired by a challenge? Do you have the ambition to take hold, drive and maximise every opportunity? Do you want to grow and excel both professionally and personally?
With a positive attitude in everything you do and every relationship you build, do you recognise yourself to be a resilient, driven highflier?
Our industry is fast paced, exciting and dynamic so we adapt quickly, always motivated to stay ahead of the curve. So as a business, we are committed to delivering value to our customers through the combination of advanced payments technology and personal expert service.
We’re doing this by hiring exceptional people and are now looking for a platform dealer to join our voice brokering dealing team.
You will join a very close-knit, talented and supportive team from various backgrounds who believe that bringing different perspectives together helps us understand our customers' needs. United, by one thing, making money management straightforward and cost-effective for our customers.
We seek to hire talent that ensures different views and backgrounds are represented within the Group and actively encourage individuals with diverse backgrounds to apply.
- There are certain skills that are essential to be successful in this role and these are detailed below.
- Confident with a ‘can do attitude’ in everything you do and every relationship you build
- Motivated and able to work independently and collaborate effectively within a team
- Numerate and literate with strong analytical, communication, negotiation and influencing skills – a natural collaborator
- Thrive in a target-driven, sales environment and consistently deliver against KPI’s
- Highly organised understanding of time management, around daily processes, and ad-hoc tasks
About the role
- Reporting to the Head of Dealing, we are seeking a talented candidate with private client dealing experience withing the FX market. You will work closely with the private client sales team and responsible for the dealing life cycle, processes, and day to day monitoring of client activity to maximise client execution. Along with the dealing team, internally you will be liaising with the operations, engage and onboarding teams.
- Work closely with the dealing team to identify revenue opportunities from our private client database
- Assist with any sales calls or onboarding of clients where needed
- Daily client monitoring to maximise trade output
- Responding to client queries and adhoc requests
- Monitor your sales performance to agreed KPIs
- Preparing and presenting relevant reports to your line manager
- Manage and maintain client activity
- Responsible for reactivating client base
- Educated to A level standard or equivalent with at least 2 years’ experience in a dealing role within the FX markets.
- Ability to communicate effectively with C/D suite decision makers with an entrepreneurial spirit and the ability to close business
- Excellent communication, numeracy, and analytical skills
- Understanding of trading platforms and or trading technologies
- Good time & task management with the ability to prioritise daily tasks and having the ability to switch direction to reprioritise workload
- Experience with CRM systems
- Strong sense of professionalism and integrity
Our investment in you
We aim to be a people-first business. We welcome people into the Equals group and desire to grow and develop our talented teams.
Our people are part of one group; we believe in teamwork and celebrating our successes. We live our values of ‘Succeed Together’, ‘Be the Customer, ‘Make it Happen’ and ‘Go Beyond’.
We believe in empowering conversations; that’s why we’ve invested in our managers and teams to ensure we bring out the best in each other. We want to put you in the driving seat of your career and achieve your full potential through growth opportunities and developmental support.
You will join an environment that encourages learning and knowledge sharing. Our managers and leaders will guide you to realise your ambitions.
●A competitive salary benchmarked against a peer group.
●25 days holiday per year + bank holidays and your birthday off
●Enhanced maternity and paternity
●3 x life insurance
●Contributory pension scheme
●Individual private medical insurance
●Comprehensive employee assistance programme offering
●Free eye test & £50 towards the cost of glasses
●Cycle to work scheme
●Season ticket loans
●Free onsite Nuffield Health gym & pool (London) and discounted gym membership elsewhere
●Interbank currency rates on travel money and international transfers.
●Hybrid working arrangement where possible, which means that for some roles you will be able to work remotely for some days of the week. However, we still want employees to collaborate in person at both our London and Chester offices, and therefore, candidates will need to still be a comfortable commuting distance from either location for the days you are required to work from or come into the office.